NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Thursday, January 26, 2023
- Time: 5:00 PM ET
- Where: Staten Island, New York
- Venue: Spiro Sports Center
- Line: Wagner -9.5
- Point Total: 126.5
- Moneyline Favorite: Wagner -588, Saint Francis (BKN) +412
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Wagner vs Saint Francis (BKN), or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Wagner Seahawks (11-7, 4-3 NEC) will try to build on a three-game winning run when they host the Saint Francis (BKN) Terriers (9-11, 2-5 NEC) at 5:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 26, 2023 at Spiro Sports Center.
Wagner vs. Saint Francis (BKN) Key Stats
- Wagner and its opponent have not combined to score more than 126.5 points, the current matchup’s point total, in any game this season.
- The Terriers have combined with their opponents to score more than 126.5 points twice this year.
- Between them, these two teams average 3.8 more points per game (130.3) than this matchup’s over/under (126.5).
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 4.3 more points per game (130.8) than this matchup’s over/under of 126.5 points.
- The average total for Seahawks games this season is 0.4 more points than the over/under of 126.5 in this game.
- The average total for Saint Francis (BKN)’s games this year is 7.8 more points than the point total of 126.5 for this outing.
Wagner vs. Saint Francis (BKN) Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Wagner has won both games it has played as a favorite this season.
- Wagner has covered the spread in each of its three games with a set spread.
- Games involving Wagner have hit the over once this season.
- Saint Francis (BKN) has split the two games it has played as underdogs this season.
- Saint Francis (BKN) has covered the spread twice in three games with a set spread.
- Saint Francis (BKN)’s games have yet to go over the total once this season.
Wagner Key Players
- Brandon Brown is tops on the Seahawks at 8.9 rebounds per game, while also putting up 2 assists and 9.3 points.
- Javier Esquerra Trelles is posting 7.4 points, 2.9 assists and 3.4 rebounds per contest.
- Rob Taylor II is averaging 7.6 points, 0.2 assists and 4.7 rebounds per contest.
- Rahmir Moore posts 8.1 points, 2.8 rebounds and 1.8 assists per contest, shooting 38.4% from the field.
Saint Francis (BKN) Key Players
- Josiah Harris leads the Terriers in rebounding (7.6 per game), and puts up 7.9 points and 0.8 assists. He also averages 0.8 steals and 1.3 blocked shots.
- Tedrick Wilcox Jr. gives the Terriers 9.9 points, 3.6 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game. He also averages 1.1 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Zion Bethea is averaging 8.9 points, 3.6 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game, making 42.4% of his shots from the floor.
- Rob Higgins is putting up 11.4 points, 2.4 rebounds and 3.6 assists per game, making 38.4% of his shots from the floor and 32.8% from beyond the arc, with 1.4 treys per game.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!