NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, September 9, 2023
- Time: 5:00 PM ET
- Channel: Pac-12 Network
- City: Seattle, Washington
- Venue: Alaska Airlines Field at Husky Stadium
|Washington||-34.5 (-111)||O 64.5 (-113)||-10000|
|Tulsa||+34.5 (-109)||U 64.5 (-112)||+1569|
The No. 8 Washington Huskies (1-0) are considered favorites (-34.5) according to the bookmakers ahead of their game against the Tulsa Golden Hurricane (1-0) on September 9, 2023, starting at 5:00 PM ET, airing on Pac-12 Network. The matchup has an over/under of 64.5 points.
The Huskies took on the Boise State Broncos in their last outing, winning 56-19. The Golden Hurricane are coming off of a victory over the Arkansas-Pine Bluff Golden Lions by the score of 42-7.
We’ve collected all the info you need for this game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Washington vs. Tulsa Key Stats
- Washington, on average, is scoring 49 more points per game this season (56) than Tulsa is allowing (7).
- Tulsa racks up 42 points per game, 23 more than Washington surrenders (19).
Here are some more important numbers from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||568 (20)||517 (31)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||402 (84)||252 (34)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||78 (111)||260 (16)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||490 (3)||257 (57)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||0 (1)||3 (107)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||2 (26)||1 (50)|
Washington vs. Tulsa Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- The two teams averaged a combined 5.8 more points per game (70.3) a season ago than this matchup’s total of 64.5 points.
- Washington and Tulsa allowed their opponents to average a combined 5.6 less points per game last season than the point total of 64.5 set for this game.
- Washington went 8-5-0 ATS last season.
- Tulsa covered three times in 12 matchups with a spread last year.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s grab a peek at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline last season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Washington Statistical Leaders
- Michael Penix Jr. has thrown for 450 yards while connecting on 72.5% of his passes (29-for-40), with five touchdowns and zero interceptions (450 yards per game).
- Will Nixon has churned out a team-high 48 rushing yards (48 YPG).
- Jalen McMillan has 19 yards on one carries (19 ypg), with one rushing touchdown. He also has eight catches for 95 yards and two scores.
- Rome Odunze has seven receptions for a team-high 132 yards (132 per game) and one touchdown.
- Ja’Lynn Polk has been targeted three times and chipped in with 101 yards (on three catches) plus one touchdown.
- This season Edefuan Ulofoshio leads the team with one sack and has added one TFL and six tackles.
- This season Dominique Hampton has totaled seven tackles, leading his team in tackles.
- This season Kamren Fabiculanan leads the team with one interception and has added one pass defended.
Tulsa Statistical Leaders
- Cardell Williams has thrown for 233 yards while completing 92.9% of his passes, with three touchdowns and zero interceptions (233 yards per game).
- Jordan Ford has run for a team-high 110 yards on 19 carries (110 yards per game) and one touchdown.
- Anthony Watkins has run for 69 yards on nine carries (69 yards per game).
- Marquis Shoulders has hauled in five receptions for 132 yards, best on his team, and two touchdowns. He averages 132 receiving yards per game.
- Devan Williams has been targeted three times, and chipped in with 61 yards (on three catches).
- Luke McGary has caught two passes on two targets for 27 yards.
- Ben Kopenski has two sacks to lead the team, and has also racked up one TFL and nine tackles.
- Kendarin Ray has collected 10 tackles to lead the team in tackles so far.
- Kanion Williams has intercepted one pass to lead the team while adding one pass defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!