NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: BTN
- City: Madison, Wisconsin
- Venue: Camp Randall Stadium
|Wisconsin||-19.5 (-109)||O 64.5 (-112)||-1111|
|Georgia Southern||+19.5 (-111)||U 64.5 (-113)||+654|
The Wisconsin Badgers (1-1) are favored by 19.5 points versus the Georgia Southern Eagles (2-0) on September 16, 2023, starting at 12:00 PM ET, airing on BTN. The matchup has an over/under of 64.5 points.
The Badgers enter this matchup following a 31-22 loss to the Washington State Cougars in their last game. The Eagles are coming off of a 49-35 win over the UAB Blazers.
We’ve collected all the info you need for this game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Wisconsin vs. Georgia Southern Key Stats
- Wisconsin has scored 30.0 points per game this season, 12.5 more than Georgia Southern has given up.
- In games where Wisconsin scores more than 17.5 points, it is 1-1 overall and 0-1 against the spread.
- Georgia Southern averages 17.5 more points per game (41.5) than Wisconsin allows (24.0).
- Georgia Southern is 0-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall in games when it records more than 24.0 points.
- Wisconsin has a 0-1 record against the spread and a 1-1 record overall when it gives up fewer than 41.5 points.
Below are a few more need-to-know stats from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||435.5 (58)||467.5 (39)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||324.0 (53)||344.5 (65)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||202.0 (35)||159.0 (69)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||233.5 (70)||308.5 (20)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||5 (107)||4 (91)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||0 (121)||4 (30)|
Wisconsin vs. Georgia Southern Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Wisconsin averages 30.0 points per game against Georgia Southern’s 41.5, amounting to 7.0 points over the game’s point total of 64.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 41.5 points per game, 23.0 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- Wisconsin has not won against the spread this season in two chances.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s grab a glance at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Wisconsin Statistical Leaders
- Tanner Mordecai has 467 passing yards (233.5 per game) and a 69% completion percentage (49-for-71), throwing two touchdown passes and two interceptions. He also has 23 rushing yards on 15 carries .
- Chez Mellusi has run for a team-leading 206 yards (103.0 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Braelon Allen has run for 161 yards (80.5 per game), with two touchdowns on the ground. He also has 13 catches for 37 yards .
- Will Pauling has been targeted 12 times and has 10 catches, leading his team with 133 yards (66.5 ypg).
- Chimere Dike has been targeted 10 times and contributed with 104 yards (on five catches) plus one touchdown.
- Bryson Green is averaging 38.5 yards per game, with six catches for 77 yards.
- James Thompson Jr. has notched a team-leading 1.5 sacks, while adding 1.0 TFL and six tackles.
- Hunter Wohler has collected 23 tackles and 1.0 TFL, and he’s tops on his team in tackles.
Georgia Southern Statistical Leaders
- This season, Davis Brin has put up 562 passing yards (281.0 per game) while connecting on 65 of 84 passes (77.4%), with four touchdowns and two interceptions.
- Jalen White has 30 attempts for a team-high 165 rushing yards (82.5 per game) and two touchdowns.
- So far this season OJ Arnold has run for 100 yards on 12 carries (50.0 yards per game), with two touchdowns. Arnold also makes an impact in the passing game, catching three passes for 34 (17.0 yards per game).
- This year Derwin Burgess Jr. has 14 receptions and leads the team with 151 yards (75.5 per game) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Khaleb Hood’s stat line this year shows 13 catches for 115 yards and one touchdown. He averages 57.5 receiving yards per game.
- Anthony Queeley has totaled 89 yards on nine receptions with one touchdown, averaging 44.5 yards per game.
- This season Isaac Walker leads the team with 1.0 sack and has added four tackles.
- Marques Watson-Trent’s 13 tackles and 1.0 TFL mean he’s the team’s tackle leader.
- In terms of picks, TJ Smith leads the team with one interception this season and has added one pass defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!