NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, September 9, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: ABC
- City: Pullman, Washington
- Venue: Martin Stadium
|Wisconsin||-6.5 (-120)||O 54.5 (-116)||-243|
|Washington State||+6.5 (-101)||U 54.5 (-109)||+193|
The No. 19 Wisconsin Badgers (1-0) are favored by 6.5 points against the Washington State Cougars (1-0) on September 9, 2023, starting at 7:30 PM ET, airing on ABC. The expected point total for the matchup is set at 54.5.
The Badgers squared off against the Buffalo Bulls in their last outing, winning 38-17. The Cougars’ last game ended in a 50-24 win over the Colorado State Rams.
We’ve compiled all the details you need for this game below—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Wisconsin vs. Washington State Key Stats
- Wisconsin has averaged 14.0 more points scored this season (38.0) than Washington State has allowed (24.0).
- Washington State averages 33.0 more points per game (50.0) than Wisconsin allows (17.0).
Below are a few more important figures from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||503.0 (33)||556.0 (23)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||316.0 (59)||357.0 (71)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||314.0 (8)||90.0 (109)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||189.0 (90)||466.0 (4)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||2 (84)||2 (84)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||0 (97)||2 (26)|
Wisconsin vs. Washington State Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- The over/under for the game of 54.5 is 33.5 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for Wisconsin (38.0 points per game) and Washington State (50.0 points per game).
- The 41 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 13.5 fewer than the 54.5 over/under in this contest.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s grab a peek at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Wisconsin Statistical Leaders
- This year Tanner Mordecai has 189 passing yards (189.0 yards per game) while going 24-for-31 (77.4%) and connecting on one touchdown with two interceptions.
- Chez Mellusi has rushed for a team-high 157 yards (157.0 YPG) and two touchdowns.
- Braelon Allen has 141 rushing yards on 17 attempts, and two touchdowns. He also has seven catches for 25 yards .
- Will Pauling has five receptions for a team-high 55 yards (55.0 per game).
- Tucker Ashcraft has two catches for 36 yards (36.0 per game).
- Chimere Dike has 29 receiving yards on one catches (two targets), with one touchdown, averaging 29.0 yards per game.
- Hunter Wohler is the team leader in both sacks and tackles, putting up 0.0 sacks, 10 tackles.
Washington State Statistical Leaders
- This year Cameron Ward has collected 451 passing yards (451.0 per game) while going 37-for-49 (75.5%) and throwing for three touchdowns with zero interceptions. He has tacked on 40 rushing yards on 13 carries with one touchdown.
- So far this year John Mateer has run for 16 yards on four carries (16.0 yards per game), with two touchdowns.
- Lincoln Victor has racked up 11 receptions for 168 yards, best on his team. He averages 168.0 receiving yards per game.
- Josh Kelly has contributed with 97 yards on seven catches and one touchdown. He has been targeted eight times and averages 97.0 receiving yards.
- Carlos Hernandez has caught five passes on five targets for 58 yards.
- This season Andrew Edson leads the team with 0.5 sacks and has added 10 tackles.
- Jaden Hicks has collected three tackles, 0.5 sacks, and one interception to lead the team in tackles so far.
- In terms of picks, Jackson Lataimua leads the team with one interception this season and has added one pass defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!