NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, March 4, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV: ALT
- Where: Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Venue: Clune Arena
- Line: Air Force -1.5
- Point Total: 128.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Air Force -135, San Jose State +110
The Air Force Falcons (14-16, 5-12 MWC) take on the San Jose State Spartans (18-12, 9-8 MWC) at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday in MWC play. The matchup airs on ALT.
Air Force vs. San Jose State Key Stats
- Each of Air Force’s games this season has had more than 128.5 points scored, its current matchup’s point total.
- The Spartans have combined with their opponents to score more than 128.5 points in all four games this year.
- These teams average 134.8 points per game combined, 6.3 more than the over/under of 128.5.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 4.9 more points per game (133.4) than this matchup’s over/under of 128.5 points.
- The Falcons’ average total in outings this season has been 133.9, 5.4 points higher than the total in this particular game.
- The average point total for San Jose State this year is 5.9 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Air Force vs. San Jose State Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This is the first time Air Force will play as a favorite this season.
- Air Force has gone 1-2-0 against the spread this season.
- All of Air Force’s games have gone over the total out of four chances this season.
- San Jose State has split the two contests it has played as underdogs this season.
- San Jose State is 3-1-0 against the spread this year.
- San Jose State has a perfect 2-0 ATS record when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- This season, each of San Jose State’s games has hit the over.
- Spread Prediction:
San Jose State (+1.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
Air Force Key Players
- Rytis Petraitis averages a team-leading 5.9 rebounds per contest. He is also posting 10.3 points and 2.7 assists, shooting 49.5% from the floor.
- Jake Heidbreder paces the Falcons at 14.9 points per contest, while also averaging 1.6 assists and 3.1 rebounds.
- Ethan Taylor is tops on his team in assists per contest (3.3), and also totals 7.5 points and 3.4 rebounds. Defensively, he totals 1.0 steal and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Beau Becker is posting 7.6 points, 1.0 assists and 3.2 rebounds per game.
- Camden Vander Zwaag puts up 7.1 points, 2.1 rebounds and 1.5 assists per contest. Defensively, he puts up 0.5 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
San Jose State Key Players
- Sage Tolbert is putting up a team-high 7.3 rebounds per game. And he is contributing 8.1 points and 0.9 assists, making 46.7% of his shots from the field.
- Alvaro Cardenas Torre is posting 9.9 points, 2.8 rebounds and 3.4 assists per game, making 36.0% of his shots from the floor and 32.9% from 3-point range, with 1.7 treys per contest.
- The Spartans receive 6.6 points, 6.1 rebounds and 0.5 assists per game from Ibrahima Diallo.
- Robert Vaihola is averaging 7.7 points, 6.3 rebounds and 0.6 assists per game, making 72.8% of his shots from the floor.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!