NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Friday, March 24, 2023
- Time: 6:30 PM ET
- TV: TBS
- Where: Louisville, Kentucky
- Venue: KFC Yum! Center
- Line: Alabama -7.5
- Point Total: 136.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Alabama -344, San Diego State +280
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet up to $200 on Alabama vs. San Diego State, or any game each week, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The No. 5 San Diego State Aztecs (29-6) head into a Sweet 16 matchup against the No. 1 Alabama Crimson Tide (31-5) on Friday at 6:30 PM as the NCAA Tournament continues live from KFC Yum! Center and airing on TBS.
Alabama vs. San Diego State Key Stats
- Alabama has played eight games with over 136.5 points scored, its current matchup’s point total, this season.
- Three of the Aztecs’ five games this season have gone over 136.5 total points scored.
- These teams average 154.2 points per game combined, 17.7 more than the total of 136.5.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 131.3 points per game, 5.2 fewer than the over/under for this matchup.
- The Crimson Tide’s average total in matchups this season has been 150.5, 14.0 points higher than the over/under in this particular game.
- The average point total for San Diego State this year is 1.5 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Alabama vs. San Diego State Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Alabama has won 10, or 90.9%, of the 11 games it has played as the favorite this season.
- Alabama has covered the spread seven times this season (7-6-0).
- Alabama is 4-3 ATS when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- Alabama’s games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times out of five chances this season.
- San Diego State has yet to play a game this season while listed as the underdog.
- San Diego State is 3-2-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, three of San Diego State’s games have gone over the point total.
- Spread Prediction:
San Diego State (+7.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
Alabama Key Players
- Brandon Miller paces his squad in both points (19.1) and rebounds (8.2) per contest, and also puts up 2.0 assists. At the other end, he delivers 0.9 steals and 0.9 blocked shots.
- Noah Clowney posts 10.0 points, 7.9 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game, shooting 49.4% from the floor and 29.1% from beyond the arc with 1.0 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Mark Sears averages 12.4 points, 3.4 rebounds and 2.6 assists per game, shooting 40.7% from the field and 35.4% from downtown with 1.9 made 3-pointers per game.
- Charles Bediako averages 6.3 points, 6.0 rebounds and 0.7 assists per contest. Defensively, he posts 0.6 steals and 1.9 blocked shots.
- Jahvon Quinerly is tops on his team in assists per contest (3.6), and also averages 8.7 points and 1.9 rebounds. At the other end, he delivers 0.7 steals and 0.0 blocked shots.
San Diego State Key Players
- Matt Bradley is putting up a team-high 13.0 points per game. And he is delivering 3.9 rebounds and 2.1 assists, making 41.1% of his shots from the field and 36.6% from beyond the arc, with 1.5 triples per contest.
- Lamont Butler is the Aztecs’ top assist man (3.3 per game), and he delivers 8.6 points and 2.7 rebounds.
- The Aztecs get 9.5 points, 2.2 rebounds and 3.2 assists per game from Darrion Trammell.
- Nathan Mensah is the Aztecs’ top rebounder (5.9 per game), and he averages 6.1 points and 0.6 assists.
- The Aztecs get 7.8 points, 5.2 rebounds and 1.0 assists per game from Jaedon LeDee.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!