NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Wednesday, February 22, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: Georgia State Convocation Center
- Line: Appalachian State -1.5
- Point Total: 130.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Appalachian State -133, Georgia State +109
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Appalachian State vs Georgia State, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Georgia State Panthers (10-18, 3-13 Sun Belt) will host the Appalachian State Mountaineers (15-14, 8-8 Sun Belt) after losing three home games in a row. It begins at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 22, 2023.
Appalachian State vs. Georgia State Key Stats
- Appalachian State has played one game with more than 130.5 points scored, its current matchup’s over/under, this year.
- Three of the Panthers’ seven games this season have gone over 130.5 total points scored.
- The two teams average a combined 6.8 more points per game (137.3) than this game’s over/under of 130.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 2.0 more points per game (132.5) than this matchup’s over/under of 130.5 points.
- The Mountaineers’ average point total in outings this season is 135.1, 4.6 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average over/under in Georgia State’s games this year is 4.2 more points than the point total of 130.5 for this outing.
Appalachian State vs. Georgia State Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, Appalachian State has been favored four times and won three of those games.
- Appalachian State has covered the spread four times this season (4-2-0).
- Appalachian State is 2-1 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- This season, Appalachian State’s games have hit the over three times out of seven chances.
- Georgia State has been posted as the underdog four times this season but has yet walk away from any of those games with an upset.
- Georgia State is 2-5-0 against the spread this year.
- Georgia State is winless against the spread when they are 1.5-point underdogs or more (0-3).
- Georgia State’s games have gone over the total four times this year.
- Spread Prediction:
Georgia State (+1.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
Appalachian State Key Players
- CJ Huntley puts up a team-high 5.9 rebounds per contest. In addition, he’s putting up 8.7 points and 0.7 assists, shooting 44.3% from the floor and 29.5% from beyond the arc with 1.1 made 3-pointers per game.
- Justin Abson puts up 6.5 points, 5.6 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game. At the other end, he puts up 0.2 steals and 2.1 blocked shots.
- Terence Harcum posts 11.1 points, 2.5 rebounds and 1.3 assists per contest. At the other end, he delivers 0.8 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Tyree Boykin posts 10.9 points, 2.5 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game, shooting 38.4% from the field and 32.3% from beyond the arc with 2.0 made 3-pointers per game.
Georgia State Key Players
- Ja’Heim Hudson paces the Panthers in rebounding (7.1 per game), and averages 10.5 points and 1.0 assists. He also posts 1.0 steal and 0.8 blocked shots.
- The Panthers get 10.6 points, 5.0 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game from Jamaine Mann.
- Brenden Tucker gets the Panthers 12.6 points, 3.2 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game. He also averages 0.9 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Evan Johnson gives the Panthers 9.3 points, 2.1 rebounds and 2.3 assists per contest. He also puts up 0.9 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!