NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Wednesday, March 8, 2023
- Time: 11:30 PM ET
- TV: Pac-12 Network
- Where: Las Vegas, Nevada
- Venue: T-Mobile Arena
- Line: Arizona State -9.5
- Point Total: 130.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Arizona State -588, Oregon State +412
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Arizona State vs Oregon State, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The No. 6 seed Arizona State Sun Devils (20-11, 11-9 Pac-12) will square off in the Pac-12 Tournament against the No. 11 seed Oregon State Beavers (11-20, 5-15 Pac-12) on Wednesday at T-Mobile Arena, starting at 11:30 PM.
Arizona State vs. Oregon State Key Stats
- Arizona State has played three games with over 130.5 points scored, its current matchup’s point total, this season.
- The Beavers have played one game this season that went over 130.5 total points scored.
- The two teams average a combined 1.6 more points per game (132.1) than this matchup’s over/under of 130.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 4.2 more points per game, 134.7, than this game’s over/under of 130.5 points.
- The average total for Sun Devils games this season is 7.8 more points than the total of 130.5 in this game.
- The average point total for Oregon State this year is 2.0 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Arizona State vs. Oregon State Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Arizona State has been listed as the favorite four times this season and has won all of those games.
- Arizona State has put together a record of 2-3-0 against the spread this season.
- Arizona State has yet to cover the spread when playing as at least 9.5-point favorites (0-1).
- This season, Arizona State’s games have hit the over three times out of four chances.
- Oregon State has been an underdog in four games this season and has come away with the win one time (25%) in those contests.
- Oregon State has gone 3-1-0 against the spread this year.
- In games it has played as 9.5-point underdogs or more, Oregon State has a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- This year, Oregon State’s games have hit the over once.
- Spread Prediction:
Arizona State (-9.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
Arizona State Key Players
- Frankie Collins puts up a team-best 4.4 assists per contest. He is also posting 10.4 points and 4.4 rebounds, shooting 40.6% from the field.
- Desmond Cambridge leads the Sun Devils with 13.4 points per game and 2.3 assists, while also averaging 3.4 rebounds.
- Warren Washington paces his team in rebounds per contest (6.8), and also averages 9.3 points and 1.4 assists. Defensively, he posts 0.5 steals and 1.8 blocked shots.
- DJ Horne posts 12.1 points, 3.4 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game, shooting 35.5% from the field and 34.1% from downtown with 2.0 made 3-pointers per game.
- Devan Cambridge is posting 10.0 points, 0.9 assists and 5.5 rebounds per contest.
Oregon State Key Players
- Glenn Taylor Jr. gives the Beavers 11.4 points, 3.6 rebounds and 2.2 assists per contest. He also posts 0.5 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Michael Rataj is posting 6.2 points, 4.0 rebounds and 0.9 assists per contest, making 45.4% of his shots from the floor.
- Dzmitry Ryuny is posting a team-leading 4.1 rebounds per game. And he is delivering 4.8 points and 0.9 assists, making 45.0% of his shots from the field and 41.1% from beyond the arc, with 1.0 triples per game.
- The Beavers receive 6.9 points, 3.8 rebounds and 0.5 assists per game from Tyler Bilodeau.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!