NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Wednesday, February 22, 2023
- Time: 6:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: West Point, New York
- Venue: Christl Arena
- Line: Army -4.5
- Point Total: 138.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Army -204, Boston University +164
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Army vs Boston University, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Army Black Knights (15-14, 9-7 Patriot) will be attempting to continue a three-game home winning run when taking on the Boston University Terriers (13-16, 6-10 Patriot) on Wednesday, February 22, 2023 at Christl Arena. It airs at 6:00 PM ET on ESPN+.
Army vs. Boston University Key Stats
- Army and its opponent have combined to score over 138.5 points, the current matchup’s over/under, in six of 10 games this season.
- The Terriers have played in three games this season (42.9% of opportunities) in which the teams combined to score more than 138.5 points.
- Army and Boston University combine to average 1.7 more points per game than the over/under of 138.5 set for this game.
- Army and Boston University have seen its opponents average a combined 1.2 fewer points per game than the point total of 138.5 set for this game.
- The average total the Black Knights have had in their matchups this year is 4.4 more points than this particular game’s point total.
- The average total for Boston University’s games this year is 3.9 fewer points than the point total of 138.5 for this outing.
Army vs. Boston University Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Army has been the favorite in three games this season and won two (66.7%) of those contests.
- Army has covered the spread eight times this season (8-1-0).
- Army has a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- Army’s games have gone over the total twice out of seven chances this season.
- Boston University was defeated in both of the games it has played as underdogs this season.
- Boston University has gone 2-4-0 against the spread this season.
- Games involving Boston University have hit the over twice this year.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Army Key Players
- Ethan Roberts is posting 12.5 points, 1.3 assists and 4.2 rebounds per game.
- Charlie Peterson leads the Black Knights at 5.3 rebounds per contest, while also posting 2.0 assists and 8.5 points.
- Chris Mann posts 10.0 points, 3.9 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game, shooting 48.7% from the floor.
- Coleton Benson is averaging 11.5 points, 1.5 assists and 2.4 rebounds per game.
Boston University Key Players
- Walter Whyte is posting team highs in points (14.7 per game) and rebounds (5.8). And he is delivering 1.0 assists, making 43.5% of his shots from the field and 30.8% from 3-point range, with 1.4 triples per contest.
- The Terriers get 10.4 points, 1.8 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game from Jonas Harper.
- The Terriers get 7.1 points, 4.7 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game from Fletcher Tynen.
- Ethan Brittain-Watts is putting up a team-high 2.1 assists per game. And he is delivering 8.7 points and 1.5 rebounds, making 41.5% of his shots from the floor and 37.4% from 3-point range, with 1.3 triples per contest.
- The Terriers receive 5.8 points, 4.6 rebounds and 0.6 assists per game from Nevin Zink.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!