NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, February 25, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN3
- Where: Ypsilanti, Michigan
- Venue: George Gervin GameAbove Center
- Line: Ball State -7.5
- Point Total: 151.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Ball State -322, Eastern Michigan +249
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Ball State vs Eastern Michigan, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Eastern Michigan Eagles’ (7-21, 4-11 MAC) MAC schedule includes Saturday’s matchup with the Ball State Cardinals (20-8, 11-4 MAC) at George Gervin GameAbove Center. It begins at 3:30 PM ET on ESPN3.
Ball State vs. Eastern Michigan Key Stats
- Ball State’s games have finished over 151.5 points scored, its current matchup’s over/under, five times (out of 12) this season.
- The Eagles games have gone over 151.5 total points scored in four of 10 total matchups this year.
- The two teams average a combined 2.5 fewer points per game, 149, than this matchup’s over/under of 151.5 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 150.7 points per game, 0.8 fewer than the point total in this game.
- The average point total in Cardinals games this year is 5.2 fewer points than the over/under of 151.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for Eastern Michigan this season is 1.9 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Ball State vs. Eastern Michigan Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Ball State has won seven of the eight games it has played as the favorite this season.
- Ball State has registered a 7-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- Ball State is 2-3 ATS when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Ball State have hit the over eight times out of 10 chances this season.
- Eastern Michigan has come away with two wins in the seven contests it has been listed as the underdog this season.
- Eastern Michigan has gone 6-4-0 against the spread this season.
- Eastern Michigan has an ATS record of 3-2 when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- Eastern Michigan’s games have gone over the total four times this year.
- Spread Prediction:
Eastern Michigan (+7.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
Ball State Key Players
- Payton Sparks leads the Cardinals at 8.6 rebounds per contest, while also putting up 1.9 assists and 12.8 points.
- Demarius Jacobs is posting 11.9 points, 3.3 assists and 3.9 rebounds per game.
- Jaylin Sellers puts up 13.8 points, 3.7 rebounds and 0.9 assists per contest. Defensively, he averages 0.7 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
- Mickey Pearson Jr. puts up 7.7 points, 5.6 rebounds and 0.6 assists per contest, shooting 50.4% from the floor.
Eastern Michigan Key Players
- Emoni Bates leads the Eagles in scoring (19.9 points per game) and rebounding (5.8), and puts up 1.4 assists. He also averages 0.7 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
- Tyson Acuff paces the Eagles in assists (2.6 per game), and produces 13.7 points and 2.7 rebounds. He also puts up 1.3 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Noah Farrakhan gets the Eagles 12.6 points, 4.1 rebounds and 2.4 assists per contest. He also averages 0.7 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Legend Geeter is averaging 5.7 points, 4 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game, making 52.6% of his shots from the field.
- The Eagles receive 5.2 points, 2.3 rebounds and 0.7 assists per game from Orlando Lovejoy.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!