NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Thursday, March 9, 2023
- Time: 1:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Cleveland, Ohio
- Venue: Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse
- Line: Ball State -1.5
- Point Total: 152.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Ball State -109, Ohio -109
The No. 5 seed Ohio Bobcats (18-13, 10-8 MAC) play in the MAC Tournament against the No. 4 seed Ball State Cardinals (20-11, 11-7 MAC) on Thursday at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse, beginning at 1:30 PM.
Ball State vs. Ohio Key Stats
- Ball State’s games have gone over 152.5 points scored, its current matchup’s total, five times (out of 14) this season.
- The Bobcats have played in seven games this season (46.7% of chances) in which the teams combined to score more than 152.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 2.7 more points per game (155.2) than this game’s over/under of 152.5 points.
- Ball State and Ohio have seen their opponents average a combined 8.6 fewer points per game than the point total of 152.5 set in this matchup.
- The average point total for Cardinals games this season is 4.9 fewer points than the over/under of 152.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for Ohio this season is 1.0 point fewer than this game’s over/under.
Ball State vs. Ohio Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Ball State has won seven of the nine games it has played as the favorite this season.
- Ball State has put together a 7-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games it was favored in by 1.5 points or more so far this season, Ball State has gone 5-4 against the spread.
- This season, Ball State’s games have hit the over nine times out of 15 chances.
- Ohio has been chosen as underdogs in five games this year and has walked away with the win one time (20%) in those games.
- Ohio has gone 9-6-0 against the spread this year.
- Ohio is 2-2 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Ohio’s games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under eight times this year.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Ball State Key Players
- Payton Sparks paces his squad in rebounds per game (8.7), and also puts up 13 points and 2 assists. Defensively, he delivers 0.5 steals and 0.9 blocked shots.
- Demarius Jacobs is putting up 12.2 points, 3.5 assists and 3.8 rebounds per contest.
- Jaylin Sellers posts 13.7 points, 3.8 rebounds and 0.9 assists per contest. At the other end, he delivers 0.7 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
- Mickey Pearson Jr. posts 7.9 points, 5.5 rebounds and 0.6 assists per contest. Defensively, he posts 0.5 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
Ohio Key Players
- Dwight Wilson is the Bobcats’ top scorer (15.9 points per game) and rebounder (9.1), and produces 1.3 assists.
- Jaylin Hunter is putting up a team-best 4.3 assists per game. He’s also contributing 12.7 points and 3.6 rebounds, hitting 43.9% of his shots from the field, and 39.3% from beyond the arc resulting in 2.1 treys per game.
- The Bobcats receive 10.5 points, 3.2 rebounds and 2 assists per game from Miles Brown.
- The Bobcats receive 8.1 points, 4.6 rebounds and 0.6 assists per game from AJ Clayton.
- Devon Baker is averaging 6.3 points, 2.1 rebounds and 1.4 assists per contest, making 36.7% of his shots from the field.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!