NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, March 4, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN2
- Where: Waco, Texas
- Venue: Ferrell Center
- Line: Baylor -7.5
- Point Total: 135.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Baylor -333, Iowa State +256
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Baylor vs Iowa State, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Baylor Bears (22-8, 11-6 Big 12) will be attempting to build on a seven-game home winning streak when hosting the Iowa State Cyclones (17-12, 8-9 Big 12) on Saturday, March 4, 2023 at Ferrell Center. It airs at 12:00 PM ET on ESPN2.
Baylor vs. Iowa State Key Stats
- Baylor has played five games with more than 135.5 points scored, its current matchup’s point total, this season.
- The Cyclones and their opponents have combined to score more than 135.5 points twice this year.
- Baylor and Iowa State combine to average 10.8 more points per game than the over/under of 135.5 set for this game.
- Baylor and Iowa State have seen their opponents average a combined 3.3 fewer points per game than the over/under of 135.5 set in this game.
- The average point total in Bears games this year is 12.4 more points than the total of 135.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for Iowa State this season is 4.9 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Baylor vs. Iowa State Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, Baylor has won four out of the five games in which it has been favored.
- Baylor has covered the spread in a matchup two times this season (2-4-1).
- Baylor is a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- Baylor’s games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under three times out of eight chances this season.
- Iowa State has been victorious in one of the three contests it has been chosen as an underdog in this season.
- Iowa State is 3-5-0 against the spread this season.
- Iowa State has a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- Iowa State’s games have gone over the total once this year.
- Spread Prediction:
Iowa State (+7.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
Baylor Key Players
- Adam Flagler puts up a team-high 4.9 assists per game. He is also putting up 15.4 points and 2.5 rebounds, shooting 41.7% from the floor and 40.1% from downtown with 2.5 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Keyonte George leads his team in points per game (16.3), and also averages 4.3 rebounds and 2.9 assists. Defensively, he posts 1.1 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Jalen Bridges puts up a team-high 5.8 rebounds per contest. He is also posting 9.9 points and 1 assists, shooting 48.8% from the field.
- LJ Cryer is posting 14.7 points, 2.1 assists and 2.2 rebounds per contest.
- Flo Thamba averages 5.3 points, 5 rebounds and 0.6 assists per game, shooting 58.2% from the floor.
Iowa State Key Players
- Jaren Holmes is the Cyclones’ top scorer (13.1 points per game), and he averages 3.2 assists and 3.6 rebounds.
- Tamin Lipsey is registering a team-best 4.6 assists per contest. He’s also producing 7.5 points and 3.7 rebounds, hitting 50.9% of his shots from the floor.
- Gabe Kalscheur gives the Cyclones 12.8 points, 2.4 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game. He also puts up 1.4 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Osun Osunniyi tops the Cyclones in rebounding (4.1 per game), and puts up 8.7 points and 1.2 assists. He also puts up 0.4 steals and 1.1 blocked shots.
- Caleb Grill gives the Cyclones 9.5 points, 4 rebounds and 1.4 assists per contest. He also puts up 1.2 steals and 0 blocked shots.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!