NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Thursday, March 9, 2023
- Time: 12:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN Networks
- Where: Kansas City, Missouri
- Venue: T-Mobile Center
- Line: Baylor -4.5
- Point Total: 134.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Baylor -196, Iowa State +158
The No. 4 seed Baylor Bears (22-9, 11-7 Big 12) play the No. 5 seed Iowa State Cyclones (18-12, 9-9 Big 12) in the Big 12 Tournament Thursday at T-Mobile Center, starting at 12:30 PM. Both teams will try to get one step closer to earning an automatic place in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Baylor vs. Iowa State Key Stats
- Of eight games so far this year, Baylor has played five with more than 134.5 points scored, its current matchup’s total.
- The Cyclones have played two games this year that had more than 134.5 total points scored.
- These two teams average 145.8 points per game combined, 11.3 more than the total of 134.5.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 132.2 points per game, 2.3 fewer than the point total in this game.
- The average over/under the Bears have had set in matchups this season is 12.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total for Iowa State’s games this season is 3.9 fewer points than the point total of 134.5 in this outing.
Baylor vs. Iowa State Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Baylor has won four of the six games it has played as the favorite this season.
- Baylor has gone 2-5-1 against the spread this season.
- In games it has played as 4.5-point favorites or more, Baylor has an ATS record of 1-2.
- Games involving Baylor have hit the over three times out of nine chances this season.
- Iowa State has come away with two wins in the four contests it has been listed as the underdog this season.
- Iowa State has put together a 4-5-0 record against the spread this year.
- Iowa State has a perfect 2-0 ATS record when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- This year, Iowa State’s games have hit the over once.
- Spread Prediction:
Iowa State (+4.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
Baylor Key Players
- Adam Flagler paces the Bears at 4.7 assists per game, while also putting up 2.5 rebounds and 15.6 points.
- Keyonte George leads the Bears with 16 points per contest and 2.8 assists, while also averaging 4.2 rebounds.
- Jalen Bridges averages a team-high 5.8 rebounds per game. He is also putting up 9.7 points and 1 assists, shooting 47.3% from the floor.
- LJ Cryer is putting up 14.6 points, 2.1 assists and 2.2 rebounds per game.
- Flo Thamba puts up 5.2 points, 4.9 rebounds and 0.6 assists per game. At the other end, he delivers 0.5 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
Iowa State Key Players
- Jaren Holmes is the Cyclones’ top scorer (13.2 points per game) and assist man (3.3), and delivers 3.7 rebounds.
- Tamin Lipsey leads the Cyclones in assists (4.6 per game), and averages 7.3 points and 3.6 rebounds. He also posts 2.1 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Gabe Kalscheur is putting up 12.7 points, 2.4 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game, making 40.1% of his shots from the field and 35.2% from beyond the arc, with 2.1 treys per contest.
- Osun Osunniyi paces the Cyclones in rebounding (4 per game), and puts up 8.6 points and 1.1 assists. He also posts 0.4 steals and 1.1 blocked shots.
- Caleb Grill is posting a team-best 4 rebounds per contest. And he is contributing 9.5 points and 1.4 assists, making 39.3% of his shots from the field and 36.8% from beyond the arc, with 2.1 treys per contest.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!