NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, February 25, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Boston, Massachusetts
- Venue: Case Gym
- Line: Boston University -3.5
- Point Total: 137.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Boston University -172, Lehigh +140
The Boston University Terriers (14-16, 7-10 Patriot) go up against the Lehigh Mountain Hawks (16-12, 11-6 Patriot) at 1:00 PM ET on Saturday in Patriot play. The matchup airs on ESPN+.
Boston University vs. Lehigh Key Stats
- Of eight games so far this year, Boston University has played five with more than 137.5 points scored, its current matchup’s point total.
- Seven of the Mountain Hawks’ 12 games this season have gone over 137.5 total points scored.
- The two teams average a combined 0.3 more points per game (137.8) than this game’s total of 137.5 points.
- Boston University and Lehigh have seen their opponents average a combined 0.3 fewer points per game than the point total of 137.5 set for this game.
- The average point total in Terriers games this season is 2.7 fewer points than the total of 137.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for Lehigh this season is 2.7 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Boston University vs. Lehigh Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, Boston University has won two out of the five games in which it has been favored.
- Boston University is 3-4-0 against the spread this season.
- Boston University has an ATS record of 2-1 when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Boston University have hit the over three times out of 12 chances this season.
- Lehigh has been an underdog in six games this season and has come away with the win four times (66.7%) in those contests.
- Lehigh has covered the spread nine times over 11 games with a set spread.
- In games it was an underdog in by 3.5 points or more so far this season, Lehigh went 4-1 against the spread.
- Lehigh’s games have gone over the total five times this season.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Boston University Key Players
- Walter Whyte leads his squad in both points (14.5) and rebounds (5.8) per game, and also posts 1 assists. Defensively, he puts up 0.8 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
- Jonas Harper is averaging 10.5 points, 1.4 assists and 1.9 rebounds per contest.
- Fletcher Tynen is averaging 7.2 points, 1.3 assists and 4.7 rebounds per game.
- Ethan Brittain-Watts is tops on the Terriers at 2.1 assists per contest, while also posting 1.6 rebounds and 9 points.
- Nevin Zink is averaging 5.8 points, 0.6 assists and 4.6 rebounds per game.
Lehigh Key Players
- Evan Taylor leads the Mountain Hawks in rebounding (6.4 per game), and averages 14.4 points and 1.2 assists. He also posts 0.5 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
- The Mountain Hawks receive 13.4 points, 4.8 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game from Tyler Whitney-Sidney.
- Keith Higgins Jr. is posting a team-best 14.9 points per game. And he is contributing 2.7 rebounds and 1.8 assists, making 48.1% of his shots from the floor, and 41.1% from 3-point distance resulting in 2.1 treys per game.
- Dominic Parolin gives the Mountain Hawks 7.9 points, 3.6 rebounds and 0.6 assists per game. He also posts 0.7 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Jakob Alamudun is averaging 4.4 points, 2.8 rebounds and 0.7 assists per game, making 41% of his shots from the floor.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!