NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Wednesday, February 22, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Valparaiso, Indiana
- Venue: Athletics-Recreation Center
- Line: Bradley -8.5
- Point Total: 134.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Bradley -400, Valparaiso +300
The Bradley Braves (21-8, 14-4 MVC) will look to build on a five-game road winning streak when taking on the Valparaiso Beacons (11-18, 5-13 MVC) on Wednesday, February 22, 2023 at Athletics-Recreation Center, airing at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+.
Bradley vs. Valparaiso Key Stats
- Out of seven games so far this year, Bradley has had four with more than 134.5 points scored, its current matchup’s point total.
- The Beacons games have gone over 134.5 total points scored in six of 10 total matchups this season.
- These two teams average a combined 140.7 points per game, 6.2 more points than the total of 134.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 134.4 points per game, 0.1 fewer than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for Braves games this year is 2.0 fewer points than the total of 134.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for Valparaiso this year is 8.2 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Bradley vs. Valparaiso Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Bradley has entered the game as favorites six times this season and won five of those games.
- Bradley has covered the spread in a matchup four times this season (4-2-1).
- Bradley is 2-1 ATS when playing as at least 8.5-point favorites.
- Bradley’s games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under four times out of 10 chances this season.
- Valparaiso has been chosen as underdogs in seven games this year and has walked away with the win one time (14.3%) in those games.
- Valparaiso has covered the spread five times in 10 games with a set spread.
- Valparaiso is 1-2 ATS when playing as at least 8.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Valparaiso have hit the over six times this year.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Bradley Key Players
- Malevy Leons puts up 11.7 points, 6.2 rebounds and 1.2 assists per contest. At the other end, he posts 1.6 steals and 1.7 blocked shots.
- Rienk Mast averages 13.9 points and 7.7 rebounds per game — both team highs. He is also putting up 2.4 assists, shooting 52.0% from the floor.
- Duke Deen paces his squad in assists per contest (2.9), and also posts 10.1 points and 2.2 rebounds. Defensively, he delivers 0.9 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Connor Hickman is posting 8.3 points, 2.0 assists and 3.1 rebounds per game.
- Darius Hannah averages 5.7 points, 3.3 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game. Defensively, he averages 0.7 steals and 1.1 blocked shots.
Valparaiso Key Players
- Ben Krikke is posting team highs in points (19.6 per game) and rebounds (5.9). And he is contributing 2.0 assists, making 54.5% of his shots from the field.
- Kobe King is averaging 16.6 points, 4.1 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game, making 42.9% of his shots from the field.
- Nick Edwards is the Beacons’ top assist man (4.9 per game), and he puts up 7.3 points and 3.7 rebounds.
- Quinton Green gives the Beacons 10.5 points, 4.4 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game. He also delivers 0.9 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
- The Beacons get 4.8 points, 3.2 rebounds and 0.2 assists per game from Maximus Nelson.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!