NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, February 25, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: New York City, New York
- Venue: Francis S. Levien Gymnasium
- Line: Brown -8.5
- Point Total: 145.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Brown -400, Columbia +300
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Brown vs Columbia, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Brown Bears (13-12, 6-6 Ivy League) face the Columbia Lions (7-20, 2-10 Ivy League) on Saturday at 2:00 PM ET in Ivy League action, aiting on ESPN+.
Brown vs. Columbia Key Stats
- Brown and its opponent have combined to score over 145.5 points, the current matchup’s total, in four of eight games this season.
- Four of the Lions’ seven games this season have had more than 145.5 total points scored.
- Brown and Columbia combine to average 9.3 fewer points per game than the over/under of 145.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 143.6 points per game, 1.9 fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The average total the Bears have had set in matchups this year is 8.1 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for Columbia this season is 3.1 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Brown vs. Columbia Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Brown has won both games it has played as a favorite this season.
- Brown has compiled a 4-2-1 record against the spread this season.
- Brown is winless against the spread when they are 8.5-point favorites or more (0-0-1).
- Brown’s games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times out of seven chances this season.
- Columbia has come away with one win in the seven contests it has been listed as the underdog this season.
- Columbia has covered the spread one time this season (1-4-1).
- Columbia has an ATS record of 1-4-1 when playing as at least 8.5-point underdogs.
- This year, Columbia’s games have hit the over four times.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Brown Key Players
- Paxson Wojcik leads his team in assists per game (3.1), and also averages 14.3 points and 7.1 rebounds. At the other end, he posts 1.2 steals and 0 blocked shots.
- Nana Owusu-Anane registers a team-best 8.5 rebounds per contest. In addition, he’s registering 10.6 points and 2.3 assists, shooting 43.5% from the floor.
- Kino Lilly Jr. puts up a team-best 16.6 points per game. He is also averaging 2 rebounds and 2.4 assists, shooting 45.1% from the floor and 41% from downtown with 2.8 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Kalu Anya is averaging 8.2 points, 1.6 assists and 6.2 rebounds per game.
- Aaron Cooley posts 5 points, 2.5 rebounds and 0.8 assists per contest. Defensively, he delivers 0.7 steals and 0.8 blocked shots.
Columbia Key Players
- Geronimo Rubio De La Rosa is the Lions’ top scorer (13.5 points per game) and rebounder (5.8), and produces 2.3 assists.
- Avery Brown is averaging a team-leading 2.6 assists per game. He’s also contributing 9.5 points and 2.2 rebounds, hitting 35.5% of his shots from the field.
- The Lions receive 8.2 points, 4.1 rebounds and 1 assists per game from Zinou Bedri.
- Blair Thompson is posting 6.5 points, 3.4 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game, making 31.9% of his shots from the field and 30.2% from beyond the arc, with 1.1 triples per contest.
- Kenny Noland is averaging 6.6 points, 1.9 rebounds and 1.5 assists per contest, making 44.9% of his shots from the floor.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!