NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Tuesday, March 7, 2023
- Time: 5:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Atlantic City, New Jersey
- Venue: Boardwalk Hall
- Line: Canisius -2.5
- Point Total: 136.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Canisius -109, Mount St. Mary’s -109
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Canisius vs Mount St. Mary’s, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The No. 9 seed Canisius Golden Griffins (10-19, 8-12 MAAC) take on the No. 8 seed Mount St. Mary’s Mountaineers (12-19, 8-12 MAAC) in the MAAC Tournament Tuesday at Boardwalk Hall, beginning at 5:00 PM. Both teams will try to get one step closer to securing an automatic place in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Canisius vs. Mount St. Mary’s Key Stats
- Out of 12 games thus far this year, Canisius has had seven with more than 136.5 points scored, its current matchup’s point total.
- Three of the Mountaineers’ 12 games this season have gone over 136.5 total points scored.
- Canisius and Mount St. Mary’s combine to average 2.1 fewer points per game than the total of 136.5 set for this game.
- Canisius and Mount St. Mary’s have seen its opponents average a combined 2.8 more points per game than the point total of 136.5 set for this matchup.
- The average over/under the Golden Griffins have had in their matchups this year is 6.5 more points than this particular game’s point total.
- The average over/under for Mount St. Mary’s games this season is 5.8 fewer points than the point total of 136.5 for this outing.
Canisius vs. Mount St. Mary’s Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, Canisius has been favored four times and won two of those games.
- Canisius has put together a record of 8-4-0 against the spread this season.
- Canisius is 2-2 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Canisius’ games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times this season.
- Mount St. Mary’s has been victorious in four of the eight contests it has been chosen as an underdog in this season.
- Mount St. Mary’s is 5-7-0 against the spread this year.
- Mount St. Mary’s has an ATS record of 3-3 when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Mount St. Mary’s games have gone over the total four times this season.
- Spread Prediction:
Mount St. Mary’s (+2.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
Canisius Key Players
- Tahj Staveskie posts a team-leading 2.8 assists per contest. He is also posting 12.3 points and 3.2 rebounds, shooting 39.4% from the floor and 30.9% from downtown with 1.6 made 3-pointers per game.
- Jacco Fritz paces his squad in rebounds per contest (5.9), and also posts 8.4 points and 2.4 assists. At the other end, he delivers 0.9 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
- Jordan Henderson puts up 13.8 points and 2.2 assists per game — both team highs. He is also posting 3 rebounds, shooting 40.5% from the floor and 35.4% from beyond the arc with 2 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Xzavier Long is averaging 6.7 points, 2.1 assists and 5.7 rebounds per game.
- TJ Gadsden puts up 8.1 points, 4.4 rebounds and 1 assists per game. Defensively, he averages 0.6 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
Mount St. Mary’s Key Players
- Dakota Leffew is posting 13 points, 2.6 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game, making 41.1% of his shots from the floor and 37.6% from beyond the arc, with 2.3 triples per contest.
- George Tinsley is putting up 7.1 points, 5.9 rebounds and 1.2 assists per contest, making 40.6% of his shots from the field.
- Malik Jefferson is the Mountaineers’ top rebounder (7.3 per game), and he contributes 8.8 points and 1.2 assists.
- The Mountaineers get 6.8 points, 3.8 rebounds and 0.5 assists per game from Jedy Cordilia.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!