NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, March 4, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN3
- Where: Buffalo, New York
- Venue: Koessler Athletic Center
- Line: Canisius -2.5
- Point Total: 133.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Canisius -147, Niagara +120
The Canisius Golden Griffins (9-19, 7-12 MAAC) will be trying to extend a three-game home winning run when taking on the Niagara Purple Eagles (15-13, 10-9 MAAC) on Saturday, March 4, 2023 at Koessler Athletic Center. It airs at 3:30 PM ET on ESPN3.
Canisius vs. Niagara Key Stats
- Canisius and its opponent have combined to score over 133.5 points, the current matchup’s over/under, in six of 11 games this season.
- The Purple Eagles have combined with their opponents to score more than 133.5 points in two games this season.
- Canisius and Niagara combine to average 1.5 more points per game than the over/under of 133.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 4.4 more points per game (137.9) than this game’s total of 133.5 points.
- The average point total in Golden Griffins games this season is 9.3 more points than the total of 133.5 in this matchup.
- Niagara’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 130.2 points, 3.3 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
|Golden Griffins||Purple Eagles|
Canisius vs. Niagara Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, Canisius has been favored three times and won one of those games.
- Canisius is 7-4-0 against the spread this season.
- Canisius has an ATS record of 1-2 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- This season, six of Canisius’ games have gone over the point total out of 10 chances.
- Niagara has come away with two wins in the three contests it has been listed as the underdog this season.
- Niagara has gone 4-6-0 against the spread this year.
- Niagara is a perfect 2-0 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- This season, Niagara’s games have hit the over four times.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Canisius Key Players
- Jacco Fritz leads the Golden Griffins at 6 rebounds per game, while also posting 2.5 assists and 8.6 points.
- Tahj Staveskie leads his squad in assists per contest (2.8), and also puts up 11.9 points and 3.1 rebounds. At the other end, he averages 0.9 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Jordan Henderson posts a team-best 13.6 points per contest. He is also posting 3 rebounds and 2.2 assists, shooting 39.9% from the field and 35% from beyond the arc with 2 made 3-pointers per game.
- Xzavier Long is posting 6.7 points, 2.2 assists and 5.8 rebounds per game.
- TJ Gadsden is putting up 8.2 points, 1 assists and 4.6 rebounds per contest.
Niagara Key Players
- The Purple Eagles get 12.4 points, 4.5 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game from Aaron Gray.
- Sam Iorio is putting up a team-best 5.5 rebounds per contest. And he is producing 8.3 points and 1.3 assists, making 47.9% of his shots from the field.
- The Purple Eagles receive 5.4 points, 3.1 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game from Braxton Bayless.
- The Purple Eagles get 4.3 points, 3.6 rebounds and 1 assists per game from David Mitchell.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!