NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Sunday, March 5, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- Where: Hamilton, New York
- Venue: Cotterell Court
- Line: Colgate -11.5
- Point Total: 149.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Colgate -769, Army +506
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Colgate vs Army, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The No. 1 seed Colgate Raiders (24-8, 17-1 Patriot) will take the court in the Patriot Tournament against the No. 4 seed Army Black Knights (17-15, 10-8 Patriot). The teams will face off Sunday at 2:00 PM live on CBS Sports Network.
Colgate vs. Army Key Stats
- Colgate has played three games with more than 149.5 points scored, its current matchup’s over/under, this season.
- The Black Knights games have gone over 149.5 total points scored in three of 13 total matchups this year.
- Colgate and Army combine to average 1.8 more points per game than the over/under of 149.5 set for this game.
- Colgate and Army have seen their opponents average a combined 10.7 fewer points per game than the over/under of 149.5 set in this outing.
- The average point total for Raiders games this season is 2.2 fewer points than the over/under of 149.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for Army this year is 6.7 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Colgate vs. Army Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, Colgate has been listed as the favorite in 11 games and won them all.
- Colgate is 3-7-0 against the spread this season.
- Colgate has an ATS record of 2-4 when playing as at least 11.5-point favorites.
- Colgate’s games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under four times out of 13 chances this season.
- Army has won in three of the six contests it has been named as the odds-on underdog this year.
- Army has covered the spread in a game eight times this season (8-3-0).
- Army is a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 11.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Army have hit the over four times this year.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Colgate Key Players
- Keegan Records totals a team-high 6.1 rebounds per contest. In addition, he’s averaging 12.5 points and 1.3 assists, shooting 66.2% from the field (10th in the country).
- Braeden Smith puts up 11.9 points, 3.8 rebounds and 4.4 assists per game, shooting 49.4% from the floor and 40.2% from downtown with 1.1 made 3-pointers per game.
- Ryan Moffatt is putting up 10.2 points, 1.8 assists and 3.9 rebounds per game.
- Oliver Lynch-Daniels averages 11.9 points, 3.6 rebounds and 2.3 assists per contest, shooting 51.6% from the field and 50.4% from downtown (third in the nation) with 2.4 made 3-pointers per game.
Army Key Players
- Ethan Roberts gets the Black Knights 12.6 points, 4.4 rebounds and 1.2 assists per contest. He also delivers 0.6 steals and 0 blocked shots.
- Charlie Peterson leads the Black Knights in rebounding (5.2 per game), and averages 8.1 points and 1.9 assists. He also puts up 0.6 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- The Black Knights receive 10 points, 4.1 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game from Chris Mann.
- Coleton Benson gives the Black Knights 11.3 points, 2.4 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game. He also posts 0.6 steals and 0 blocked shots.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!