NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, March 4, 2023
- Time: 5:30 PM ET
- TV: Pac-12 Network
- Where: Boulder, Colorado
- Venue: CU Events Center
- Line: Colorado -4.5
- Point Total: 134.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Colorado -192, Utah +155
A pair of sputtering squads meet when the Colorado Buffaloes (15-15, 7-12 Pac-12) host the Utah Utes (17-13, 10-9 Pac-12) on Saturday, March 4, 2023 at 5:30 PM ET. The Buffaloes will aim to halt a three-game losing run against the Utes, who have lost four in a row.
Colorado vs. Utah Key Stats
- Of four games thus far this season, Colorado has played two with over 134.5 points scored, its current matchup’s point total.
- The Utes and their opponents have combined to score more than 134.5 points in two games this season.
- Colorado and Utah combine to average 4.7 more points per game than the total of 134.5 set for this matchup.
- Colorado and Utah have seen their opponents average a combined 4.6 fewer points per game than the over/under of 134.5 set in this matchup.
- The average total the Buffaloes have had in their games this season is 2.0 more points than this particular game’s point total.
- The average point total for Utah this year is 2.0 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Colorado vs. Utah Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Colorado has won both games it has played as a favorite this season.
- Colorado has covered the spread three times over four games with a set spread.
- Colorado has an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- Colorado’s games have gone over the total once this season.
- Utah was defeated in the one game it played as the underdog this season.
- Utah has covered the spread once over four games with a set spread.
- Utah’s games have gone over the total twice this season.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Colorado Key Players
- KJ Simpson paces the Buffaloes at 3.8 assists per contest, while also averaging 4.3 rebounds and 15.9 points.
- Tristan da Silva paces the Buffaloes at 16 points per contest, while also posting 1.2 assists and 5 rebounds.
- J’Vonne Hadley averages a team-best 5.9 rebounds per game. He is also posting 8 points and 1.3 assists, shooting 52.5% from the floor.
- Nique Clifford is averaging 6 points, 1.5 assists and 3.6 rebounds per game.
- Luke O’Brien is averaging 5.9 points, 0.9 assists and 5.1 rebounds per contest.
Utah Key Players
- Branden Carlson leads the Utes in scoring (16 points per game) and rebounding (7.3), and averages 1.5 assists. He also puts up 0.3 steals and 2 blocked shots.
- Rollie Worster is the Utes’ top assist man (5.1 per game), and he delivers 8.8 points and 5.2 rebounds.
- The Utes get 10 points, 6.9 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game from Marco Anthony.
- The Utes receive 10.2 points, 3.2 rebounds and 2.6 assists per game from Lazar Stefanovic.
- The Utes receive 11.7 points, 2.8 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game from Gabe Madsen.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!