NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Sunday, March 26, 2023
- Time: 2:20 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Where: Louisville, Kentucky
- Venue: KFC Yum! Center
- Line: Creighton -2.5
- Point Total: 134.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Creighton -135, San Diego State +115
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet up to $200 on Creighton vs. San Diego State, or any game each week, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The No. 5 seed San Diego State Aztecs (30-6) play in an NCAA Tournament Elite Eight matchup with the No. 6 seed Creighton Bluejays (24-12) on Sunday at KFC Yum! Center, airing on CBS starting at 2:20 PM, with the winner heading to the Final Four from the South Region bracket.
Creighton vs. San Diego State Key Stats
- Creighton has played seven games with more than 134.5 points scored, its current matchup’s total, this season.
- The Aztecs games have gone over 134.5 total points scored in four of six total matchups this year.
- Between them, these two teams average 14.4 more points per game (148.9) than this game’s over/under (134.5).
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 131.8 points per game, 2.7 fewer than the over/under for this game.
- The average point total for Bluejays games this season is 11.2 more points than the over/under of 134.5 in this matchup.
- San Diego State’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 135.0 points, 0.5 more than the point total in this matchup.
Creighton vs. San Diego State Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Creighton has entered the game as favorites nine times this season and won seven of those games.
- Creighton has registered a 5-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games it has played as 2.5-point favorites or more, Creighton has an ATS record of 5-3.
- This season, Creighton’s games have hit the over four times out of six chances.
- San Diego State came away victorious in the one game it played as the underdog this season.
- San Diego State has gone 4-2-0 against the spread this year.
- In games it has played as 2.5-point underdogs or more, San Diego State has a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- This year, three of San Diego State’s games have gone over the point total.
- Spread Prediction:
San Diego State (+2.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
Creighton Key Players
- Baylor Scheierman is tops on his team in rebounds per game (8.3), and also puts up 12.8 points and 3.3 assists. Defensively, he delivers 1.0 steal and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Ryan Kalkbrenner averages a team-best 15.9 points per contest. He is also averaging 6.1 rebounds and 1.2 assists, shooting 70.8% from the field (second in college basketball).
- Trey Alexander puts up 13.7 points, 4.2 rebounds and 2.6 assists per contest. At the other end, he posts 1.1 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
- Ryan Nembhard paces his squad in assists per game (4.9), and also puts up 12.3 points and 4.0 rebounds. Defensively, he averages 0.7 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Arthur Kaluma is posting 11.8 points, 1.7 assists and 6.0 rebounds per contest.
San Diego State Key Players
- Matt Bradley paces the Aztecs in scoring (12.8 points per game) and assists (2.1), and puts up 3.8 rebounds. He also averages 0.7 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Lamont Butler paces the Aztecs in assists (3.4 per game), and produces 8.5 points and 2.7 rebounds. He also averages 1.5 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Darrion Trammell is averaging 9.8 points, 2.3 rebounds and 3.1 assists per game, making 36.2% of his shots from the field and 31.8% from 3-point range, with 1.3 treys per game.
- Nathan Mensah is posting a team-best 5.9 rebounds per game. And he is producing 6.1 points and 0.6 assists, making 54.4% of his shots from the floor.
- Jaedon LeDee is averaging 7.9 points, 5.3 rebounds and 1.0 assists per game, making 50.0% of his shots from the floor.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!