NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, February 25, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- TV: FOX
- Where: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Venue: Wells Fargo Center
- Line: Creighton -2.5
- Point Total: 135.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Creighton -156, Villanova +127
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Creighton vs Villanova, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Villanova Wildcats (14-14, 8-9 Big East) will look to build on a three-game home winning run when squaring off against the Creighton Bluejays (18-10, 12-5 Big East) on Saturday, February 25, 2023 at Wells Fargo Center, airing at 12:00 PM ET on FOX.
Creighton vs. Villanova Key Stats
- This year, Creighton’s games have gone over 135.5 points scored, its current matchup’s total, five (out of seven) times.
- This season, four of the Wildcats’ nine total matchups have gone over 135.5 total points scored.
- The two teams average a combined 9.9 more points per game (145.4) than this matchup’s total of 135.5 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 135.3 points per game, 0.2 fewer than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average point total for Bluejays games this season is 8.4 more points than the total of 135.5 in this matchup.
- Villanova’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 137 points, 1.5 more than the point total in this matchup.
Creighton vs. Villanova Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Creighton has entered the game as favorites seven times this season and won six of those games.
- Creighton has covered the spread four times this season (4-3-0).
- In games it was favored in by 2.5 points or more so far this season, Creighton has gone 4-2 against the spread.
- This season, Creighton’s games have hit the over twice out of nine chances.
- Villanova has been an underdog in five games this season and has come away with the win two times (40%) in those contests.
- Villanova has covered the spread in a matchup four times this season (4-5-0).
- Villanova is 2-2 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Villanova have hit the over three times this season.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Creighton Key Players
- Baylor Scheierman paces his team in rebounds per game (8.3), and also posts 13.1 points and 3 assists. Defensively, he delivers 1.2 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Ryan Kalkbrenner puts up 14.7 points and 1.4 assists per game — both team highs. He is also putting up 6.7 rebounds, shooting 70.6% from the floor (third in college basketball).
- Ryan Nembhard is tops on the Bluejays at 5 assists per game, while also putting up 3.9 rebounds and 12.1 points.
- Trey Alexander is putting up 13.2 points, 2.6 assists and 4 rebounds per contest.
- Arthur Kaluma puts up 11.9 points, 6.2 rebounds and 1.5 assists per contest, shooting 41.3% from the field and 31% from beyond the arc with 1.1 made 3-pointers per contest.
Villanova Key Players
- Eric Dixon paces the Wildcats in rebounding (6.6 per game), and produces 15.4 points and 1.5 assists. He also puts up 0.5 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
- Brandon Slater is averaging 9.8 points, 4.9 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game, making 44.7% of his shots from the floor and 33.3% from beyond the arc, with 1 triples per game.
- The Wildcats get 12 points, 5.1 rebounds and 0.7 assists per game from Cam Whitmore.
- Chris Arcidiacono is putting up 3.3 points, 3 rebounds and 1.9 assists per contest, making 37.9% of his shots from the floor.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!