NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Tuesday, March 7, 2023
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Henderson, Nevada
- Venue: Dollar Loan Center
- Line: CSU Bakersfield -1.5
- Point Total: 123.5
- Moneyline (To Win): CSU Bakersfield -128, CSU Northridge +105
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on CSU Bakersfield vs CSU Northridge, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The No. 8 seed CSU Bakersfield Roadrunners (10-21, 6-14 Big West) and the No. 9 seed CSU Northridge Matadors (7-24, 4-16 Big West) will try to advance in the Big West tournament on Tuesday as they meet at 9:00 PM.
CSU Bakersfield vs. CSU Northridge Key Stats
- CSU Bakersfield and its opponent have combined to score over 123.5 points, the current matchup’s total, twice this year.
- CSU Bakersfield and CSU Northridge average 1.5 more points between them than the over/under of 123.5 for this game.
- CSU Bakersfield and CSU Northridge have seen its opponents average a combined 10.5 more points per game than the point total of 123.5 set for this outing.
- The average total in Roadrunners games this year is 2.5 more points than the over/under of 123.5 in this game.
- The average point total for CSU Northridge this year is 9.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
CSU Bakersfield vs. CSU Northridge Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- CSU Bakersfield has not played a game this season while listed as the favorite.
- CSU Bakersfield has put together a record of 2-1-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, CSU Bakersfield’s games have hit the over twice out of two chances.
- CSU Northridge was defeated in both of the match ups it has played as underdogs this season.
- In games it has played as 1.5-point underdogs or more, CSU Northridge has an ATS record of 1-1.
- Spread Prediction:
CSU Bakersfield (-1.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
CSU Bakersfield Key Players
- Antavion Collum leads the Roadrunners at 12.8 points per contest, while also putting up 1.4 assists and 4.9 rebounds.
- Cameron Smith registers a team-high 5.5 rebounds per game. In addition, he’s recording 8.5 points and 1.3 assists, shooting 38.3% from the floor.
- Travis Henson averages 8.3 points, 3.1 rebounds and 0.6 assists per game, shooting 49.4% from the floor.
- Marvin McGhee is posting 8.9 points, 0.7 assists and 2.9 rebounds per game.
- Ivan Reynolds paces his squad in assists per game (2.4), and also puts up 4.3 points and 2.5 rebounds. At the other end, he posts 1.4 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
CSU Northridge Key Players
- De’Sean Allen-Eikens is the Matadors’ top rebounder (5.1 per game), and he puts up 10.9 points and 1.3 assists.
- Dionte Bostick gives the Matadors 12.4 points, 3.6 rebounds and 2.7 assists per game. He also puts up 1.2 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Fidelis Okereke is posting a team-high 5.1 rebounds per contest. And he is contributing 4.4 points and 0.6 assists, making 51.4% of his shots from the field.
- The Matadors receive 6 points, 2.4 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game from Ethan Igbanugo.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!