NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, March 11, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- Where: Brooklyn, New York
- Venue: Barclays Center
- Line: Dayton -6.5
- Point Total: 130.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Dayton -256, Fordham +203
The No. 2 seed Dayton Flyers (21-11, 12-6 A-10) face off against the No. 3 seed Fordham Rams (25-7, 12-6 A-10) in the A-10 Tournament Saturday at Barclays Center, tipping off at 3:30 PM. Both teams will try to get one step closer to earning an automatic place in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Dayton vs. Fordham Key Stats
- This season, Dayton’s games have gone over 130.5 points scored, its current matchup’s over/under, five (out of nine) times.
- This season, eight of the Rams’ 12 total matchups have gone over 130.5 total points scored.
- Dayton and Fordham combine to average 10.4 more points per game than the total of 130.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 127.9 points per game, 2.6 fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The Flyers’ average point total in matchups this year is 129.3, 1.2 points less than the over/under in this game.
- Fordham’s games this season have averaged a total of 139.4 points, 8.9 more than the point total in this matchup.
Dayton vs. Fordham Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Dayton has entered the game as favorites eight times this season and won five of those games.
- Dayton has put together a 5-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games it was favored in by 6.5 points or more so far this season, Dayton has gone 4-4 against the spread.
- This season, Dayton’s games have hit the over six times out of 12 chances.
- Fordham has come away with four wins in the eight contests it has been listed as the underdog this season.
- Fordham has covered the spread seven times over 12 games with a set spread.
- In games it has played as 6.5-point underdogs or more, Fordham has an ATS record of 1-2.
- Fordham’s games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times this year.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Dayton Key Players
- Daron Holmes is tops on the Flyers at 18 points per contest, while also putting up 1.8 assists and 7.9 rebounds.
- Toumani Camara leads the Flyers at 8.8 rebounds per game, while also averaging 1.7 assists and 13.8 points.
- Mustapha Amzil is putting up 9.1 points, 1.8 assists and 4.7 rebounds per game.
- Koby Brea is posting 7.3 points, 1.7 assists and 3.3 rebounds per game.
- Mike Sharavjamts leads his team in assists per contest (2.6), and also puts up 5.8 points and 1.9 rebounds. At the other end, he posts 0.4 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
Fordham Key Players
- Khalid Moore is posting a team-leading 6.7 rebounds per game. And he is delivering 15.6 points and 1.8 assists, making 48.4% of his shots from the floor and 34.8% from 3-point range, with 1 triples per game.
- Darius Quisenberry is the Rams’ top scorer (17.2 points per game), and he delivers 3.1 assists and 3.9 rebounds.
- Antrell Charlton is posting a team-best 3.6 assists per contest. And he is producing 7.4 points and 3.9 rebounds, making 39.6% of his shots from the floor.
- Kyle Rose is putting up 7.4 points, 3.3 rebounds and 1.4 assists per contest, making 35.7% of his shots from the floor and 32% from beyond the arc, with 1.5 treys per game.
- The Rams get 5.3 points, 6.3 rebounds and 0.3 assists per game from Abdou Tsimbila.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!