NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, February 25, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Detroit, Michigan
- Venue: Calihan Hall
- Line: Detroit Mercy -2.5
- Point Total: 159.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Detroit Mercy -158, Wright State +129
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Detroit Mercy vs Wright State, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Wright State Raiders (16-14, 9-10 Horizon) will be looking to halt a three-game losing streak when hitting the road against the Detroit Mercy Titans (13-17, 9-10 Horizon) on Saturday, February 25, 2023 at Calihan Hall. It airs at 1:00 PM ET on ESPN+.
Detroit Mercy vs. Wright State Key Stats
- Detroit Mercy has played four games with more than 159.5 points scored, its current matchup’s total, this year.
- This season, three of the Raiders’ six games have had a combined total of more than 159.5 points scored.
- Detroit Mercy and Wright State combine to average 2.2 fewer points per game than the total of 159.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 10.1 fewer points per game (149.4) than this matchup’s over/under of 159.5 points.
- The Titans’ average point total in matchups this season is 152.5, 7.0 points below the over/under in this game.
- The average total for Wright State’s games this season is 5.3 fewer points than the point total of 159.5 for this outing.
Detroit Mercy vs. Wright State Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Detroit Mercy has been favored in four games this season and picked up the win in all of them.
- Detroit Mercy is 5-4-0 against the spread this season.
- Detroit Mercy has an ATS record of 1-2 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Detroit Mercy’s games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times out of six chances this season.
- Wright State was defeated in both of the contests it has played as underdogs this season.
- Wright State is 2-4-0 against the spread this year.
- In games it has played as 2.5-point underdogs or more, Wright State has a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- Wright State’s games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times this season.
- Spread Prediction:
Detroit Mercy (-2.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
Detroit Mercy Key Players
- Gerald Liddell is posting 15 points, 1.6 assists and 9.7 rebounds per game.
- Damezi Anderson posts 9.7 points, 4.3 rebounds and 1.1 assists per contest. Defensively, he posts 0.7 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- A.J. Oliver II leads his team in rebounds per game (4.7), and also averages 9 points and 0.6 assists. At the other end, he posts 0.6 steals and 0 blocked shots.
- T.J. Moss posts 5.5 points, 3.1 rebounds and 2.8 assists per game. At the other end, he averages 1 steal and 0.3 blocked shots.
Wright State Key Players
- Brandon Noel is the Raiders’ top rebounder (8.8 per game), and he contributes 13.2 points and 1.5 assists.
- Tim Finke gets the Raiders 7.9 points, 6 rebounds and 3.7 assists per game. He also puts up 1.1 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- The Raiders get 9.7 points, 5 rebounds and 0.7 assists per game from AJ Braun.
- Amari Davis is averaging 8.9 points, 3.1 rebounds and 1 assists per game, making 43.9% of his shots from the floor.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!