NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Sunday, February 26, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV: USA
- Where: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Venue: UPMC Cooper Fieldhouse
- Line: Duquesne -4.5
- Point Total: 142.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Duquesne -204, Davidson +164
The Duquesne Dukes (19-9, 9-6 A-10) will be attempting to build on a four-game home winning run when squaring off against the Davidson Wildcats (13-14, 6-9 A-10) on Sunday, February 26, 2023 at UPMC Cooper Fieldhouse. It airs at 2:00 PM ET on USA.
Duquesne vs. Davidson Key Stats
- Duquesne has played four games with more than 142.5 points scored, its current matchup’s over/under, this season.
- This year, three of the Wildcats’ seven games have had a combined total of more than 142.5 points scored.
- Duquesne and Davidson average 3.5 more points between them than the total of 142.5 for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 139.1 points per game, 3.4 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
- The Dukes’ average point total in outings this season is 145.0, 2.5 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average over/under in Davidson’s games this year is 2.3 fewer points than the point total of 142.5 in this outing.
Duquesne vs. Davidson Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Duquesne has won three of the five games it has played as the favorite this season.
- Duquesne is 4-4-0 against the spread this season.
- Duquesne is 2-1 ATS when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- Duquesne’s games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under four times out of seven chances this season.
- Davidson has been posted as the underdog four times this season but has yet walk away from any of those games with an upset.
- Davidson has put together a 5-2-0 record against the spread this year.
- Davidson has an ATS record of 2-1 when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Davidson have hit the over four times this season.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Duquesne Key Players
- Dae Dae Grant paces the Dukes with 15.4 points per contest and 2.5 assists, while also averaging 4.7 rebounds.
- Jimmy Clark III averages 11.7 points, 4.1 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game. At the other end, he averages 2.3 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Joe Reece averages 9.9 points, 5.0 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game, shooting 50.6% from the field.
- Tre Williams is putting up 7.2 points, 1.5 assists and 4.5 rebounds per contest.
- Austin Rotroff posts a team-leading 5.1 rebounds per game. He is also averaging 5.2 points and 0.5 assists, shooting 62.9% from the floor.
Davidson Key Players
- Sam Mennenga is No. 1 on the Wildcats in rebounding (6.5 per game), and averages 15.7 points and 1.3 assists. He also delivers 0.4 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Grant Huffman is putting up 8.9 points, 3.4 rebounds and 3.4 assists per game, making 45.5% of his shots from the floor.
- Desmond Watson is putting up 9.8 points, 4.0 rebounds and 1.0 assists per contest, making 42.5% of his shots from the field.
- The Wildcats get 7.5 points, 4.6 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game from David Skogman.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!