NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Wednesday, February 22, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Venue: Tom Gola Arena
- Line: Duquesne -2.5
- Point Total: 143.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Duquesne -133, La Salle +109
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Duquesne vs La Salle, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The La Salle Explorers (13-14, 7-7 A-10) will welcome in the Duquesne Dukes (18-9, 8-6 A-10) after winning three straight home games. It tips at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 22, 2023.
Duquesne vs. La Salle Key Stats
- Out of seven games thus far this year, Duquesne has had three with over 143.5 points scored, its current matchup’s total.
- Two of the Explorers’ nine games this season have gone over 143.5 total points scored.
- Duquesne and La Salle combine to average 0.6 more points per game than the total of 143.5 set for this game.
- Duquesne and La Salle have seen its opponents average a combined 2.3 fewer points per game than the point total of 143.5 set in this matchup.
- The Dukes’ average point total in outings this year is 144.2, 0.7 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average total in La Salle’s games this season is 2.4 fewer points than the point total of 143.5 in this outing.
Duquesne vs. La Salle Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Duquesne has won two of the four games it has played as the favorite this season.
- Duquesne has covered the spread three times in seven games with a set spread.
- In games it has played as 2.5-point favorites or more, Duquesne has an ATS record of 2-1.
- This season, three of Duquesne’s games have gone over the point total out of nine chances.
- La Salle has been chosen as underdogs in six games this year and has walked away with the win three times (50%) in those games.
- La Salle is 7-2-0 against the spread this year.
- In games it has played as 2.5-point underdogs or more, La Salle has an ATS record of 4-0.
- La Salle’s games have gone over the total three times this year.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Duquesne Key Players
- Dae Dae Grant averages 15.6 points and 2.6 assists per game — both team highs. He is also putting up 4.7 rebounds, shooting 39.9% from the field and 40.6% from beyond the arc with 2.8 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Jimmy Clark III is putting up 12.0 points, 2.4 assists and 4.1 rebounds per game.
- Joe Reece posts 9.2 points, 4.9 rebounds and 1.4 assists per contest, shooting 47.8% from the floor.
- Tre Williams puts up 7.0 points, 4.4 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game, shooting 50.0% from the floor.
- Austin Rotroff leads the Dukes at 5.1 rebounds per contest, while also putting up 0.5 assists and 5.0 points.
La Salle Key Players
- Fousseyni Drame is averaging a team-leading 5.8 rebounds per contest. And he is delivering 9.1 points and 0.8 assists, making 43.6% of his shots from the field.
- The Explorers get 8.2 points, 3.3 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game from Anwar Gill.
- Jhamir Brickus gets the Explorers 9.2 points, 2.3 rebounds and 2.7 assists per contest. He also averages 1.2 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Josh Nickelberry gets the Explorers 10.6 points, 2.7 rebounds and 0.7 assists per game. He also delivers 0.5 steals and 0.0 blocked shots.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!