NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Wednesday, February 22, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Jacksonville, Florida
- Venue: UNF Arena
- Line: Eastern Kentucky -2.5
- Point Total: 158.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Eastern Kentucky -147, North Florida +120
The Eastern Kentucky Colonels (18-11, 11-5 ASUN) go up against the North Florida Ospreys (12-16, 7-9 ASUN) at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday in ASUN play. The matchup airs on ESPN+.
Eastern Kentucky vs. North Florida Key Stats
- Eastern Kentucky and its opponent have combined to score over 158.5 points, the current matchup’s total, in two games this season.
- The Ospreys have not played a game that went over 158.5 total points scored this year.
- Eastern Kentucky and North Florida combine to average 3.4 fewer points per game than the over/under of 158.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 151.7 points per game, 6.8 fewer than the over/under in this game.
- The Colonels’ average point total in matchups this year is 152.1, 6.4 points below the over/under in this game.
- The average total for North Florida’s games this season is 3.8 fewer points than the point total of 158.5 in this outing.
Eastern Kentucky vs. North Florida Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, Eastern Kentucky has won three out of the five games in which it has been favored.
- Eastern Kentucky has covered the spread four times in six games with a set spread.
- Eastern Kentucky has an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- This season, Eastern Kentucky’s games have hit the over twice out of six chances.
- North Florida has been chosen as underdogs in four games this year and has walked away with the win one time (25%) in those games.
- North Florida is winless against the spread this year (0-5-0).
- North Florida is winless against the spread when it has played as 2.5-point underdogs or more (0-3).
- This season, North Florida’s games have yet to hit the over once.
- Spread Prediction:
North Florida (+2.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
Eastern Kentucky Key Players
- Devontae Blanton puts up 16.8 points and 2.9 assists per game — both team highs. He is also averaging 6.5 rebounds, shooting 45.7% from the field and 36.8% from downtown with 1.1 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Michael Moreno puts up 11.7 points, 6.5 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game, shooting 44.2% from the floor and 38.8% from beyond the arc with 2.6 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Isaiah Cozart paces his team in rebounds per game (7.0), and also averages 8.9 points and 0.3 assists. At the other end, he posts 0.4 steals and 2.3 blocked shots (10th in the country).
- Cooper Robb puts up 7.5 points, 4.1 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game, shooting 35.9% from the field and 31.0% from downtown with 1.4 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Tayshawn Comer is tops on the Colonels at 3.8 assists per contest, while also averaging 2.2 rebounds and 7.6 points.
North Florida Key Players
- Carter Hendricksen is the Ospreys’ top scorer (16.3 points per game) and rebounder (6.3), and delivers 2.1 assists.
- Jose Placer gives the Ospreys 14.5 points, 2.3 rebounds and 2.7 assists per game. He also puts up 0.7 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Jarius Hicklen paces the Ospreys in assists (2.9 per game), and averages 11.8 points and 3.5 rebounds. He also averages 0.9 steals and 0.0 blocked shots.
- The Ospreys get 6.9 points, 4.8 rebounds and 0.7 assists per game from Jadyn Parker.
- Dorian James gives the Ospreys 5.9 points, 4.8 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game. He also delivers 0.4 steals and 0.7 blocked shots.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!