NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Wednesday, March 8, 2023
- Time: 5:00 PM ET
- TV: USA
- Where: Brooklyn, New York
- Venue: Barclays Center
- Line: George Washington -1.5
- Point Total: 155.5
- Moneyline (To Win): George Washington -121, Saint Joseph’s (PA) +100
The No. 10 seed Saint Joseph’s (PA) Hawks (15-16, 8-10 A-10) play in the A-10 Tournament against the No. 7 seed George Washington Colonials (16-15, 10-8 A-10) on Wednesday at Barclays Center, starting at 5:00 PM.
George Washington vs. Saint Joseph’s (PA) Key Stats
- George Washington has played five games with more than 155.5 points scored, its current matchup’s total, this year.
- The Hawks have had two games this season that had more than 155.5 total points scored.
- These two teams average a combined 148.8 points per game, 6.7 fewer points than the over/under of 155.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 6.4 fewer points per game (149.1) than this game’s total of 155.5 points.
- The average point total for Colonials games this year is 2.8 fewer points than the over/under of 155.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for Saint Joseph’s (PA) this season is 10.3 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
George Washington vs. Saint Joseph’s (PA) Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, George Washington has been favored five times and won two of those games.
- George Washington is 7-6-0 against the spread this season.
- George Washington has an ATS record of 1-4 when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- This season, George Washington’s games have hit the over nine times.
- Saint Joseph’s (PA) has been chosen as underdogs in seven games this year and has walked away with the win two times (28.6%) in those games.
- Saint Joseph’s (PA) has put together a 9-4-0 record against the spread this year.
- Saint Joseph’s (PA) has an ATS record of 5-3 when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Saint Joseph’s (PA)’s games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times this season.
- Spread Prediction:
Saint Joseph’s (PA) (+1.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
George Washington Key Players
- Brendan Adams is putting up 17.5 points, 2.9 assists and 4.3 rebounds per game.
- Ricky Lindo Jr. posts a team-high 7.5 rebounds per contest. He is also putting up 10.3 points and 0.8 assists, shooting 56.9% from the field.
- Maximus Edwards averages 10.7 points, 6.6 rebounds and 1.5 assists per contest. At the other end, he puts up 0.8 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Hunter Dean puts up 8.8 points, 5.9 rebounds and 1 assists per contest. Defensively, he averages 0.8 steals and 0.8 blocked shots.
Saint Joseph’s (PA) Key Players
- Erik Reynolds II is putting up a team-leading 19.2 points per game. And he is delivering 3 rebounds and 2.5 assists, making 43.1% of his shots from the floor and 38.5% from beyond the arc, with 3 triples per contest.
- Cameron Brown is No. 1 on the Hawks in rebounding (5.9 per game), and averages 13.5 points and 1.7 assists. He also delivers 1.2 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Lynn Greer III leads the Hawks in assists (4.1 per game), and produces 12.5 points and 5.1 rebounds. He also averages 1.1 steals and 0 blocked shots.
- Kacper Klaczek is putting up 8.1 points, 5.3 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game, making 43.9% of his shots from the field and 31% from 3-point range, with 1.1 triples per game.
- The Hawks get 8.4 points, 5.4 rebounds and 0.4 assists per game from Ejike Obinna.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!