NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, March 4, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV: SEC Network
- Where: Columbia, South Carolina
- Venue: Colonial Life Arena
- Line: Georgia -1.5
- Point Total: 141.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Georgia -109, South Carolina -109
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Georgia vs South Carolina, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
A pair of struggling squads hit the court when the Georgia Bulldogs (16-14, 6-11 SEC) visit the South Carolina Gamecocks (10-20, 3-14 SEC) on Saturday, March 4, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET. The Bulldogs will look to stop a four-game losing run against the Gamecocks, losers of three in a row.
Georgia vs. South Carolina Key Stats
- Georgia’s games have finished over 141.5 points scored, its current matchup’s over/under, five times (out of 10) this year.
- The Gamecocks have played in three games this year (30% of opportunities) in which the teams combined to score more than 141.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 133.6 points per game, 7.9 fewer points than the total of 141.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 3.8 more points per game (145.3) than this game’s total of 141.5 points.
- The average point total in Bulldogs games this season is 0.6 fewer points than the total of 141.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for South Carolina this year is 3.5 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Georgia vs. South Carolina Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, Georgia has won one out of the three games in which it has been favored.
- Georgia has covered the spread three times this season (3-7-0).
- Georgia has not covered the spread when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites (0-3).
- This season, Georgia’s games have hit the over five times.
- South Carolina has been chosen as underdogs in 10 games this year and has walked away with the win two times (20%) in those games.
- South Carolina has registered a 3-7-0 record against the spread this year.
- South Carolina is 3-7 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving South Carolina have hit the over eight times this season.
- Spread Prediction:
South Carolina (+1.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
Georgia Key Players
- Justin Hill puts up 8.5 points, 2.7 rebounds and 2.9 assists per game. Defensively, he posts 0.7 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Kario Oquendo posts 13.2 points, 2.7 rebounds and 0.6 assists per contest, shooting 39.8% from the floor and 27.6% from downtown with 1.3 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Braelen Bridges averages 8.4 points, 5.0 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game. At the other end, he puts up 0.4 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Jabri Abdur-Rahim is putting up 7.3 points, 0.2 assists and 2.7 rebounds per game.
South Carolina Key Players
- Gregory ‘GG’ Jackson II is No. 1 on the Gamecocks in scoring (15.3 points per game) and assists (0.9), and puts up 6.0 rebounds. He also puts up 0.8 steals and 0.8 blocked shots.
- Meechie Johnson Jr. is the Gamecocks’ top assist man (3.5 per game), and he puts up 12.5 points and 3.8 rebounds.
- The Gamecocks get 11.4 points, 4.9 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game from Hayden Brown.
- Josh Gray is posting a team-best 6.1 rebounds per game. And he is contributing 4.4 points and 0.5 assists, making 53.4% of his shots from the field.
- Jacobi Wright is putting up 7.1 points, 2.2 rebounds and 1.8 assists per contest, making 39.2% of his shots from the floor.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!