NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, February 25, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV: FloSports
- Where: Hempstead, New York
- Venue: David S. Mack Sports and Exhibition Complex – Hofstra Arena
- Line: Hofstra -14.5
- Point Total: 139.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Hofstra -1666, Northeastern +800
The Hofstra Pride (22-8, 15-2 CAA) will be trying to continue a seven-game home winning run when hosting the Northeastern Huskies (10-18, 6-11 CAA) on Saturday, February 25, 2023 at David S. Mack Sports and Exhibition Complex – Hofstra Arena. It airs at 2:00 PM ET on FloSports.
Hofstra vs. Northeastern Key Stats
- This year, Hofstra’s games have gone over 139.5 points scored, its current matchup’s point total, four (out of seven) times.
- Four of the Huskies’ eight games this season have had more than 139.5 total points scored.
- The two teams average a combined 0.2 fewer points per game (139.3) than this game’s total of 139.5 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 137.1 points per game, 2.4 fewer than the over/under in this game.
- The average over/under the Pride have had set in matchups this season is 0.4 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total for Northeastern’s games this season is 3.0 fewer points than the point total of 139.5 for this outing.
Hofstra vs. Northeastern Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Hofstra has been listed as the favorite five times this season and has won all of those games.
- Hofstra is 5-2-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, four of Hofstra’s games have gone over the point total out of eight chances.
- Northeastern has been named as the underdog three times this season but has yet to come away with a victory in any of those games.
- Northeastern has put together a record of 4-4-0 against the spread this year.
- This season, Northeastern’s games have hit the over six times.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Hofstra Key Players
- Aaron Estrada averages 20.5 points and 5.5 rebounds per contest — both team highs. He is also posting 4.1 assists, shooting 48.6% from the floor and 37.1% from beyond the arc with 2.3 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Tyler Thomas averages 15.9 points, 3.8 rebounds and 1.2 assists per contest, shooting 49.1% from the floor and 40.3% from beyond the arc with 2.5 made 3-pointers per game.
- Jaquan Carlos averages a team-high 4.8 assists per contest. He is also averaging 6.2 points and 3.7 rebounds, shooting 35.2% from the field.
- Darlinstone Dubar posts 10.3 points, 4.9 rebounds and 1 assists per game, shooting 51.5% from the field and 38.9% from beyond the arc with 1.2 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Warren Williams is putting up 8.3 points, 0.5 assists and 4.7 rebounds per contest.
Northeastern Key Players
- Jahmyl Telfort is averaging team highs in points (16.4 per game) and assists (2.1). And he is delivering 4.4 rebounds, making 46.3% of his shots from the floor and 34.7% from 3-point range, with 1.5 triples per game.
- Chris Doherty tops the Huskies in rebounding (5.7 per game) and assists (2.3), and averages 8.8 points. He also averages 0.3 steals and 0.7 blocked shots.
- Joe Pridgen gets the Huskies 7.4 points, 4.9 rebounds and 1.5 assists per contest. He also delivers 0.6 steals and 0.7 blocked shots.
- The Huskies get 8.7 points, 2.6 rebounds and 1 assists per game from Coleman Stucke.
- The Huskies get 4.2 points, 4.5 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game from Alexander Nwagha.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!