NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, February 25, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Worcester, Massachusetts
- Venue: Hart Recreation Center
- Moneyline (To Win): Holy Cross +155, Army -192
The Army Black Knights (15-15, 9-8 Patriot) will attempt to stop a three-game road skid when squaring off against the Holy Cross Crusaders (10-20, 7-10 Patriot) on Saturday, February 25, 2023 at Hart Recreation Center, airing at 2:00 PM ET on ESPN+.
Holy Cross vs. Army Key Stats
Holy Cross vs. Army Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This is the first time Holy Cross will play as a favorite this season.
- Holy Cross has covered the spread four times in 10 games with a set spread.
- Games involving Holy Cross have hit the over nine times out of 11 chances this season.
- Army has won in three of the six contests it has been named as the odds-on underdog this year.
- Army has gone 8-2-0 against the spread this year.
- Army’s games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under three times this season.
- Spread Prediction:
Holy Cross Key Players
- Gerrale Gates paces his squad in points (15.9), rebounds (8.5) and assists (2.8) per game, shooting 47.3% from the floor. Defensively, he puts up 1.7 steals and 1.1 blocked shots.
- Bo Montgomery averages 11.1 points, 4 rebounds and 2.5 assists per game. At the other end, he puts up 0.9 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Joseph Octave averages 12 points, 4.6 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game, shooting 42.9% from the field and 35% from beyond the arc with 1.3 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Will Batchelder posts 12.5 points, 2 rebounds and 2 assists per contest, shooting 41.6% from the floor and 42.3% from beyond the arc with 2.8 made 3-pointers per game.
- Nolan Dorsey averages 5.9 points, 4.3 rebounds and 2.4 assists per contest. At the other end, he posts 0.8 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
Army Key Players
- The Black Knights receive 12.6 points, 4.4 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game from Ethan Roberts.
- Charlie Peterson is the Black Knights’ top rebounder (5.2 per game), and he puts up 8.4 points and 1.9 assists.
- The Black Knights receive 9.9 points, 4.1 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game from Chris Mann.
- Coleton Benson gives the Black Knights 11.1 points, 2.3 rebounds and 1.4 assists per contest. He also averages 0.6 steals and 0 blocked shots.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!