NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Friday, March 24, 2023
- Time: 7:15 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Where: Kansas City, Missouri
- Venue: T-Mobile Center
- Line: Houston -7.5
- Point Total: 137.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Houston -322, Miami (FL) +260
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Houston vs Miami (FL), or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
This Sweet 16 NCAA Tournament matchup between the No. 1 Houston Cougars (33-3) and No. 5 Miami Hurricanes (27-7) will determine which of the squads is heading to the Midwest Region bracket final when it tips off on Friday at T-Mobile Center, beginning at 7:15 PM, airing on CBS.
Houston vs. Miami (FL) Key Stats
- Houston and its opponent have combined to score over 137.5 points, the current matchup’s total, in five of 12 games this year.
- The Hurricanes have played in 10 games this season (90.9% of chances) in which the teams combined to score more than 137.5 points.
- Houston and Miami (FL) average 16.5 more points between them than the over/under of 137.5 for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 128.2 points per game, 9.3 fewer than the over/under in this game.
- The Cougars’ average point total in matchups this year is 131.4, 6.1 points below the over/under in this game.
- Miami (FL)’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 150.6 points, 13.1 more than the point total in this matchup.
Houston vs. Miami (FL) Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, Houston has been favored 12 times and won 10, or 83.3%, of those games.
- Houston has covered the spread in a game five times this season (5-7-0).
- Houston has an ATS record of 5-5 when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- This season, Houston’s games have hit the over five times out of 11 chances.
- Miami (FL) has been victorious in one of the three contests it has been chosen as an underdog in this season.
- Miami (FL) has covered the spread five times this year (5-6-0).
- Games involving Miami (FL) have hit the over four times this season.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Houston Key Players
- Marcus Sasser averages a team-high 16.9 points per contest. He is also averaging 2.8 rebounds and 3.1 assists, shooting 44.1% from the field and 38.8% from beyond the arc with 2.7 made 3-pointers per game.
- J’wan Roberts leads the Cougars at 7.8 rebounds per contest, while also averaging 1.2 assists and 10.3 points.
- Jamal Shead averages a team-best 5.4 assists per game. He is also posting 10.4 points and 3 rebounds, shooting 41.1% from the floor and 31.4% from downtown with 1.2 made 3-pointers per game.
- Jarace Walker is posting 11.1 points, 1.7 assists and 6.7 rebounds per game.
- Tramon Mark averages 10 points, 4.9 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game, shooting 39.4% from the floor and 32.7% from beyond the arc with 1 made 3-pointers per contest.
Miami (FL) Key Players
- Norchad Omier is averaging a team-best 10.1 rebounds per game. And he is producing 13.4 points and 1.2 assists, making 58% of his shots from the field.
- Jordan Miller gets the Hurricanes 15.1 points, 6.2 rebounds and 2.6 assists per game. He also posts 1.3 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Nijel Pack is averaging 13.4 points, 2.8 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game, making 43.6% of his shots from the field and 39% from beyond the arc, with 2.4 triples per game.
- Wooga Poplar is putting up 8.4 points, 3.2 rebounds and 1.5 assists per contest, making 47.7% of his shots from the field and 40.2% from 3-point range, with 1.1 treys per game.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!