NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Sunday, February 26, 2023
- Time: 3:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Normal, Illinois
- Venue: Redbird Arena
- Line: Illinois State -10
- Point Total: 138.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Illinois State -555, Evansville +394
The Illinois State Redbirds (10-20, 5-14 MVC) carry a six-game skid into a home contest against the Evansville Purple Aces (5-25, 1-18 MVC), who have dropped four straight. It starts at 3:00 PM ET (on ESPN+) on Sunday, February 26, 2023.
Illinois State vs. Evansville Key Stats
- Illinois State has played three games with over 138.5 points scored, its current matchup’s total, this year.
- Five of the Purple Aces’ nine games this season have gone over 138.5 total points scored.
- Illinois State and Evansville combine to average 9.2 fewer points per game than the total of 138.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 7.9 more points per game, 146.4, than this game’s over/under of 138.5 points.
- The average point total for Redbirds games this year is 1.2 fewer points than the total of 138.5 in this matchup.
- The average total in Evansville’s games this year is 0.2 fewer points than the point total of 138.5 for this outing.
Illinois State vs. Evansville Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, Illinois State has been favored four times and won two of those games.
- Illinois State has put together a record of 4-3-0 against the spread this season.
- Games involving Illinois State have hit the over twice out of nine chances this season.
- Evansville has been underdogs in nine games this season, however, it has failed to come away with a win in any of those games.
- Evansville has covered the spread just once in nine games with a set spread.
- Evansville is 1-4 ATS when playing as at least 10-point underdogs.
- This year, four of Evansville’s games have gone over the point total.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Illinois State Key Players
- Kendall Lewis is tops on his team in rebounds per contest (7.1), and also posts 10.6 points and 1.3 assists. At the other end, he posts 1.4 steals and 0.7 blocked shots.
- Seneca Knight puts up 11.7 points, 5.9 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game. Defensively, he delivers 0.7 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Malachi Poindexter is putting up 9.8 points, 2.0 assists and 2.2 rebounds per game.
- Luke Kasubke is putting up 7.2 points, 1.6 assists and 2.6 rebounds per game.
Evansville Key Players
- Kenny Strawbridge is No. 1 on the Purple Aces in scoring (14.4 points per game) and assists (2.0), and puts up 3.7 rebounds. He also delivers 1.2 steals and 0.0 blocked shots.
- Marvin Coleman paces the Purple Aces in assists (2.8 per game), and averages 11.1 points and 5.3 rebounds. He also delivers 1.3 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Yacine Toumi is No. 1 on the Purple Aces in rebounding (6.0 per game), and produces 10.7 points and 1.2 assists. He also puts up 1.0 steal and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Antoine Smith Jr. is averaging 7.7 points, 3.4 rebounds and 0.5 assists per game, making 39.3% of his shots from the field and 35.5% from 3-point range, with 1.4 triples per contest.
- The Purple Aces get 3.9 points, 3.6 rebounds and 1.0 assists per game from Preston Phillips.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!