NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Friday, March 3, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: St. Louis, Missouri
- Venue: Enterprise Center
- Line: Indiana State -2.5
- Point Total: 152.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Indiana State -144, Belmont +118
The Belmont Bruins (21-10, 14-6 MVC) will host the Indiana State Sycamores (21-11, 13-7 MVC) after winning four home games in a row. It starts at 3:30 PM ET on Friday, March 3, 2023.
Indiana State vs. Belmont Key Stats
- Indiana State has played two games with more than 152.5 points scored, its current matchup’s total, this year.
- Four of the Bruins’ eight games this season have gone over 152.5 total points scored.
- The two teams average a combined 2.8 more points per game (155.3) than this matchup’s over/under of 152.5 points.
- Indiana State and Belmont have seen their opponents average a combined 12.8 fewer points per game than the over/under of 152.5 set in this matchup.
- The Sycamores’ average point total in matchups this season is 147.8, 4.7 points less than the over/under in this game.
- Belmont’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 147.1 points, 5.4 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Indiana State vs. Belmont Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Indiana State has entered the game as favorites nine times this season and won six of those games.
- Indiana State has covered the spread in a matchup six times this season (6-4-0).
- In games it was favored in by 2.5 points or more so far this season, Indiana State has gone 6-3 against the spread.
- Indiana State’s games have gone over the total four times out of eight chances this season.
- Belmont has been victorious in one of the four contests it has been chosen as an underdog in this season.
- Belmont has registered a 5-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- Belmont is 1-2 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Belmont have hit the over four times this season.
Indiana State Key Players
- Courvoisier McCauley paces the Sycamores with 15.9 points per contest and 5.5 rebounds, while also posting 0.9 assists.
- Cameron Henry puts up a team-best 3.7 assists per contest. He is also posting 10 points and 4.6 rebounds, shooting 51.4% from the field.
- Robbie Avila is putting up 10.5 points, 1.6 assists and 3.9 rebounds per game.
- Cooper Neese averages 10.9 points, 4.4 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game, shooting 47.1% from the floor and 34.7% from beyond the arc with 1.4 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Julian Larry is posting 7.1 points, 3.4 assists and 2.7 rebounds per contest.
Belmont Key Players
- Ben Sheppard is averaging team highs in points (18.8 per game) and assists (3). And he is producing 5.2 rebounds, making 47.5% of his shots from the floor and 40.6% from beyond the arc, with 2.5 triples per contest.
- Cade Tyson is averaging 13.3 points, 4.5 rebounds and 0.9 assists per contest, making 48.4% of his shots from the field and 42.6% from beyond the arc, with 1.6 triples per game.
- The Bruins receive 11.3 points, 4.2 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game from Drew Friberg.
- The Bruins get 9.4 points, 2.1 rebounds and 3.2 assists per game from Ja’Kobi Gillespie.
- Even Brauns is the Bruins’ top rebounder (5.4 per game), and he averages 7.1 points and 1.1 assists.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!