NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Thursday, March 2, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: St. Louis, Missouri
- Venue: Enterprise Center
- Line: Indiana State -17.5
- Point Total: 145.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Indiana State -2500, Evansville +1000
The Evansville Purple Aces (5-26, 1-19 MVC) will visit the Indiana State Sycamores (20-11, 13-7 MVC) after dropping 14 road games in a row. It begins at 3:30 PM ET on Thursday, March 2, 2023.
Indiana State vs. Evansville Key Stats
- Indiana State has played three games with more than 145.5 points scored, its current matchup’s point total, this season.
- The Purple Aces have played in three games this year (30% of opportunities) in which the teams combined to score more than 145.5 points.
- Indiana State and Evansville combine to average 4.3 fewer points per game than the total of 145.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 144.3 points per game, 1.2 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
- The average total the Sycamores have had in their games this year is 2.1 more points than this particular game’s point total.
- The average point total for Evansville this season is 7.6 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Indiana State vs. Evansville Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Indiana State has been the favorite in eight games this season and won five (62.5%) of those contests.
- Indiana State has covered the spread five times in nine games with a set spread.
- This season, three of Indiana State’s games have gone over the point total out of 10 chances.
- Evansville has been underdogs in 10 games this season, however, it has failed to come away with a win in any of those games.
- Evansville has covered the spread only once in 10 games with a set spread.
- Evansville’s games have gone over the total four times this season.
- Spread Prediction:
Indiana State (-17.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
Indiana State Key Players
- Courvoisier McCauley paces the Sycamores with 16.4 points per game and 5.6 rebounds, while also posting 0.9 assists.
- Cameron Henry paces the Sycamores at 3.7 assists per contest, while also putting up 4.6 rebounds and 10 points.
- Robbie Avila is putting up 10.1 points, 1.5 assists and 3.9 rebounds per contest.
- Cooper Neese posts 10.6 points, 4.3 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game. Defensively, he averages 0.6 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Julian Larry posts 7.2 points, 2.6 rebounds and 3.4 assists per contest. Defensively, he delivers 1.4 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
Evansville Key Players
- Kenny Strawbridge is the Purple Aces’ top scorer (14.4 points per game), and he puts up 2 assists and 3.7 rebounds.
- Marvin Coleman is the Purple Aces’ top assist man (2.7 per game), and he delivers 11 points and 5.2 rebounds.
- Yacine Toumi is No. 1 on the Purple Aces in rebounding (5.8 per game), and posts 10.4 points and 1.2 assists. He also puts up 1 steal and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Antoine Smith Jr. gets the Purple Aces 7.7 points, 3.4 rebounds and 0.5 assists per game. He also averages 0.5 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Preston Phillips is averaging 4 points, 3.7 rebounds and 1 assists per game, making 57.1% of his shots from the floor.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!