NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Sunday, March 5, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV: Big Ten Network
- Where: Iowa City, Iowa
- Venue: Carver-Hawkeye Arena
- Line: Iowa -11.5
- Point Total: 153.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Iowa -666, Nebraska +454
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Iowa vs Nebraska, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Iowa Hawkeyes (19-11, 11-8 Big Ten) look to continue an eight-game home winning stretch when hosting the Nebraska Cornhuskers (15-15, 8-11 Big Ten) on Sunday, March 5, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET.
Iowa vs. Nebraska Key Stats
- Iowa’s games have gone over 153.5 points scored, its current matchup’s over/under, six times (out of nine) this season.
- Two of the Cornhuskers’ 10 games this season have gone over 153.5 total points scored.
- The two teams average a combined 5.5 fewer points per game, 148, than this matchup’s over/under of 153.5 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 143.6 points per game, 9.9 fewer than the point total in this game.
- The average total for Hawkeyes games this season is 1.4 more points than the total of 153.5 in this game.
- Nebraska’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 136.7 points, 16.8 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Iowa vs. Nebraska Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, Iowa has won four out of the five games in which it has been favored.
- Iowa has gone 4-5-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, seven of Iowa’s games have gone over the point total out of 10 chances.
- Nebraska has won in four of the eight contests it has been named as the odds-on underdog this year.
- Nebraska is 5-5-0 against the spread this year.
- In games it has played as 11.5-point underdogs or more, Nebraska has an ATS record of 1-1.
- This season, six of Nebraska’s games have gone over the point total.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Iowa Key Players
- Kris Murray averages 20.5 points and 8 rebounds per contest — both team highs. He is also putting up 1.8 assists, shooting 49.4% from the field and 35.2% from beyond the arc with 2.2 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Filip Rebraca posts 14 points, 7.6 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game. At the other end, he delivers 0.5 steals and 1 block.
- Tony Perkins averages 12.6 points, 4 rebounds and 2.8 assists per game. Defensively, he puts up 1.4 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Payton Sandfort is putting up 10.2 points, 1.5 assists and 4 rebounds per contest.
- Connor McCaffery puts up a team-best 3.6 assists per game. He is also averaging 6.6 points and 3.9 rebounds, shooting 38.9% from the floor and 34% from downtown with 1.2 made 3-pointers per game.
Nebraska Key Players
- Sam Griesel is putting up a team-high 3.8 assists per contest. And he is producing 11.7 points and 5.6 rebounds, making 44.7% of his shots from the field.
- Derrick Walker is the Cornhuskers’ top scorer (13.8 points per game) and rebounder (7.1), and posts 3.6 assists.
- The Cornhuskers receive 12.9 points, 1.5 rebounds and 0.7 assists per game from Keisei Tominaga.
- C.J. Wilcher gets the Cornhuskers 7.8 points, 2.4 rebounds and 1.3 assists per contest. He also puts up 0.5 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- The Cornhuskers get 9.5 points, 6.5 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game from Juwan Gary.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!