NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, February 25, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN
- Where: Lawrence, Kansas
- Venue: Allen Fieldhouse
- Line: Kansas -9.5
- Point Total: 150.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Kansas -476, West Virginia +347
The Kansas Jayhawks (23-5, 11-4 Big 12) will be attempting to build on a three-game home winning run when squaring off against the West Virginia Mountaineers (16-12, 5-10 Big 12) on Saturday, February 25, 2023 at Allen Fieldhouse. It airs at 4:00 PM ET on ESPN.
Kansas vs. West Virginia Key Stats
- Kansas has played four games with over 150.5 points scored, its current matchup’s point total, this season.
- The Mountaineers games have gone over 150.5 total points scored in three of eight total matchups this year.
- Kansas and West Virginia combine to average 2.6 more points per game than the total of 150.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 138.6 points per game, 11.9 fewer than the point total for this matchup.
- The Jayhawks’ average point total in outings this season is 144.4, 6.1 points below the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for West Virginia this season is 3.3 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Kansas vs. West Virginia Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Kansas has entered the game as favorites seven times this season and won four of those games.
- Kansas is 3-4-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, four of Kansas’ games have gone over the point total out of eight chances.
- West Virginia has come away with one win in the three contests it has been listed as the underdog this season.
- West Virginia has covered the spread four times this season (4-4-0).
- Games involving West Virginia have hit the over four times this year.
- Spread Prediction:
West Virginia (+9.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
Kansas Key Players
- Jalen Wilson paces his team in both points (19.9) and rebounds (8.5) per game, and also posts 2.5 assists. At the other end, he averages 0.9 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
- Kevin McCullar posts 10.9 points, 7.4 rebounds and 2.6 assists per game, shooting 43.2% from the field.
- Gradey Dick puts up 14.9 points, 4.9 rebounds and 1.6 assists per contest, shooting 45.1% from the field and 40.7% from downtown with 2.4 made 3-pointers per game.
- Dajuan Harris puts up a team-leading 6.3 assists per contest. He is also putting up 8.2 points and 2.5 rebounds, shooting 46.3% from the floor.
- KJ Adams is averaging 10.6 points, 1.9 assists and 4.4 rebounds per game.
West Virginia Key Players
- Erik Stevenson is averaging team highs in points (14.6 per game) and assists (2.3). And he is contributing 3.4 rebounds, making 43.7% of his shots from the field and 40% from beyond the arc, with 2.2 triples per game.
- Tre Mitchell is averaging 11.5 points, 5.4 rebounds and 1.9 assists per contest, making 46.9% of his shots from the floor and 37.8% from 3-point range, with 1 triples per game.
- Kedrian Johnson is averaging a team-best 3.2 assists per game. And he is contributing 10.6 points and 2 rebounds, making 40.3% of his shots from the field.
- Joe Toussaint is averaging 9.7 points, 2.7 rebounds and 2.8 assists per contest, making 37.1% of his shots from the floor.
- Emmitt Matthews Jr. is averaging 9.8 points, 3.8 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game, making 45.7% of his shots from the floor and 35.2% from 3-point range, with 1 triples per game.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!