NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, March 4, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Venue: Tom Gola Arena
- Line: La Salle -4.5
- Point Total: 140.5
- Moneyline (To Win): La Salle -181, Loyola Chicago +147
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on La Salle vs Loyola Chicago, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The La Salle Explorers (13-17, 7-10 A-10) will try to snap a four-game losing streak when they host the Loyola Chicago Ramblers (9-20, 3-14 A-10) at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, March 4, 2023. The Ramblers have also dropped four games straight.
La Salle vs. Loyola Chicago Key Stats
- La Salle has played five games with over 140.5 points scored, its current matchup’s total, this season.
- The Ramblers have played in three games this year (33.3% of opportunities) in which the teams combined to score more than 140.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 136.6 points per game, 3.9 fewer points than the total of 140.5 set for this matchup.
- La Salle and Loyola Chicago have seen its opponents average a combined 5.2 more points per game than the point total of 140.5 set for this matchup.
- The Explorers’ average total in matchups this season has been 142.8, 2.3 points higher than the total in this particular game.
- The average point total for Loyola Chicago this season is 0.9 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
La Salle vs. Loyola Chicago Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, La Salle has been favored three times and won one of those games.
- La Salle has put together a record of 7-4-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, La Salle’s games have hit the over five times out of nine chances.
- Loyola Chicago has come away with three wins in the nine contests it has been listed as the underdog this season.
- Loyola Chicago has registered a 3-6-0 record against the spread this year.
- Loyola Chicago has an ATS record of 1-5 when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- Loyola Chicago’s games have gone over the total twice this year.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
La Salle Key Players
- Fousseyni Drame posts a team-high 5.8 rebounds per game. In addition, he’s recording 9.1 points and 0.7 assists, shooting 42.4% from the floor.
- Josh Nickelberry averages 11.4 points, 2.7 rebounds and 0.7 assists per game. At the other end, he delivers 0.4 steals and 0 blocked shots.
- Jhamir Brickus posts 8.7 points, 2.4 rebounds and 2.7 assists per game. Defensively, he posts 1.2 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Anwar Gill is averaging 8 points, 2.3 assists and 3.2 rebounds per contest.
Loyola Chicago Key Players
- Philip Alston is the Ramblers’ top scorer (14.3 points per game) and rebounder (5.5), and averages 1 assists.
- Braden Norris leads the Ramblers in assists (3.9 per game), and puts up 10.9 points and 2.5 rebounds. He also puts up 1.1 steals and 0 blocked shots.
- Ben Schwieger is putting up 9.4 points, 3.8 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game, making 45% of his shots from the field and 34.3% from 3-point range, with 1.3 treys per game.
- Tom Welch gives the Ramblers 7 points, 4.3 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game. He also puts up 0.6 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Marquise Kennedy is averaging 7.8 points, 3.3 rebounds and 1.5 assists per contest, making 44.3% of his shots from the floor.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!