NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, February 25, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Lewisburg, Pennsylvania
- Venue: Sojka Pavilion
- Line: Lafayette -1.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Lafayette -109, Bucknell -109
The Lafayette Leopards (9-21, 7-10 Patriot) will try to halt a three-game losing skid when visiting the Bucknell Bison (11-19, 4-13 Patriot) on Saturday, February 25, 2023 at Sojka Pavilion. This contest is at 2:00 PM ET on ESPN+.
Lafayette vs. Bucknell Key Stats
Lafayette vs. Bucknell Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Lafayette has won four of the seven games it has played as the favorite this season.
- Lafayette has gone 5-6-0 against the spread this season.
- In games it has played as 1.5-point favorites or more, Lafayette has an ATS record of 3-3.
- Lafayette’s games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times out of eight chances this season.
- Bucknell has been victorious in one of the six contests it has been chosen as an underdog in this season.
- Bucknell has put together a record of 1-6-0 against the spread this year.
- In games it has played as 1.5-point underdogs or more, Bucknell has an ATS record of 1-3.
- Games involving Bucknell have hit the over four times this year.
- Spread Prediction:
Lafayette Key Players
- CJ Fulton posts a team-best 5.1 assists per game. He is also putting up 10.4 points and 5.1 rebounds, shooting 42.3% from the field and 38.5% from downtown with 2.0 made 3-pointers per game.
- Kyle Jenkins paces the Leopards at 5.7 rebounds per game, while also putting up 2.4 assists and 9.5 points.
- Leo O’Boyle is tops on the Leopards at 11.3 points per contest, while also putting up 1.7 assists and 3.4 rebounds.
- Josh Rivera is averaging 9.6 points, 1.4 assists and 5.2 rebounds per game.
- T.J. Berger averages 7.7 points, 3.7 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game, shooting 29.8% from the field and 29.4% from beyond the arc with 1.8 made 3-pointers per contest.
Bucknell Key Players
- Alex Timmerman is putting up a team-high 7.1 rebounds per game. And he is contributing 11.4 points and 1.7 assists, making 51.2% of his shots from the field.
- Andre Screen gets the Bison 11.1 points, 5.7 rebounds and 1.4 assists per contest. He also posts 0.4 steals and 1.3 blocked shots.
- Elvin Edmonds IV is putting up 6.2 points, 2.7 rebounds and 2.1 assists per contest, making 41.9% of his shots from the field and 34.9% from 3-point range, with 1.0 triples per game.
- The Bison receive 9.8 points, 3.9 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game from Jack Forrest.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!