NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Wednesday, February 22, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
- Venue: Stabler Arena
- Line: Lehigh -3.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Lehigh -175, Bucknell +142
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Lehigh vs Bucknell, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Lehigh Mountain Hawks (15-12, 10-6 Patriot) will host the Bucknell Bison (11-18, 4-12 Patriot) after losing three home games in a row. It begins at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 22, 2023.
Lehigh vs. Bucknell Key Stats
Lehigh vs. Bucknell Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Lehigh has won four of the five games it has played as the favorite this season.
- Lehigh has covered the spread eight times this season (8-2-0).
- Lehigh’s games have gone over the total five times out of seven chances this season.
- Bucknell has come away with one win in the five contests it has been listed as the underdog this season.
- Bucknell has covered the spread in a matchup one time this season (1-5-0).
- In games it has played as 3.5-point underdogs or more, Bucknell has an ATS record of 1-1.
- Games involving Bucknell have hit the over four times this season.
- Spread Prediction:
Lehigh Key Players
- Evan Taylor averages a team-high 6.5 rebounds per contest. He is also putting up 14.6 points and 1.2 assists, shooting 42.4% from the field and 43.2% from downtown with 1.9 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Keith Higgins Jr. paces the Mountain Hawks at 14.9 points per contest, while also posting 1.8 assists and 2.7 rebounds.
- Tyler Whitney-Sidney averages 13.2 points, 4.8 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game, shooting 47.6% from the field.
- Dominic Parolin is putting up 7.7 points, 0.6 assists and 3.6 rebounds per contest.
- Jakob Alamudun averages 4.6 points, 2.9 rebounds and 0.7 assists per game. Defensively, he posts 0.3 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
Bucknell Key Players
- Alex Timmerman is the Bison’s top rebounder (6.9 per game), and he produces 11.1 points and 1.7 assists.
- The Bison receive 11.1 points, 5.7 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game from Andre Screen.
- The Bison receive 6.4 points, 2.7 rebounds and 2.0 assists per game from Elvin Edmonds IV.
- The Bison receive 9.3 points, 3.9 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game from Jack Forrest.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!