NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Friday, March 3, 2023
- Time: 6:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Charlotte, North Carolina
- Venue: Bojangles’ Coliseum
- Line: Longwood -5.5
- Point Total: 131
- Moneyline (To Win): Longwood -256, Campbell +203
The Campbell Fighting Camels (14-17, 8-10 Big South) will attempt to end a four-game road losing skid at the Longwood Lancers (20-11, 12-6 Big South) on Friday, March 3, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET.
Longwood vs. Campbell Key Stats
- Longwood’s games have finished over 131 points scored, its current matchup’s total, five times (out of nine) this season.
- This year, eight of the Fighting Camels’ 12 games have had a combined total of more than 131 points scored.
- These two teams average 142.6 points per game combined, 11.6 more than the total of 131.
- Longwood and Campbell have seen its opponents average a combined 2.9 more points per game than the over/under of 131 set for this matchup.
- The average total the Lancers have had set in games this year is 8.1 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under for Campbell’s games this year is 6.5 more points than the point total of 131 for this outing.
Longwood vs. Campbell Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Longwood has been the favorite in eight games this season and won five (62.5%) of those contests.
- Longwood has covered the spread four times in eight games with a set spread.
- Longwood has an ATS record of 2-1 when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- This season, four of Longwood’s games have gone over the point total out of 12 chances.
- Campbell has won in one of the six contests it has been named as the odds-on underdog this year.
- Campbell has compiled a 6-4-0 record against the spread this year.
- Campbell has not covered a spread (0-1) when it was at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Campbell have hit the over four times this year.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Longwood Key Players
- Isaiah Wilkins leads his squad in both points (13) and rebounds (5.7) per contest, and also puts up 1.5 assists. Defensively, he averages 1.2 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Walyn Napper is tops on the Lancers at 3.5 assists per game, while also averaging 3.5 rebounds and 9.5 points.
- DeShaun Wade puts up 9.6 points, 3.7 rebounds and 1.9 assists per game, shooting 36.9% from the field and 37.3% from beyond the arc with 1.9 made 3-pointers per game.
- Zac Watson averages 7.6 points, 5 rebounds and 0.7 assists per contest. Defensively, he delivers 0.5 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
- Michael Christmas puts up 7.6 points, 3.6 rebounds and 0.5 assists per game, shooting 46% from the floor.
Campbell Key Players
- Jay Pal is averaging a team-high 6.8 rebounds per contest. And he is producing 11.5 points and 1.3 assists, making 57.3% of his shots from the field.
- Anthony Dell’Orso gets the Fighting Camels 11.9 points, 5.7 rebounds and 1.3 assists per contest. He also posts 0.9 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Joshua Lusane gets the Fighting Camels 8.9 points, 3.5 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game. He also delivers 1 steal and 0.5 blocked shots.
- The Fighting Camels get 4.1 points, 2.5 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game from Laurynas Vaistaras.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!