NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, February 25, 2023
- Time: 4:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Farmville, Virginia
- Venue: Willett Hall
- Line: Longwood -4.5
- Point Total: 138.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Longwood -208, UNC Asheville +167
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Longwood vs UNC Asheville, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The UNC Asheville Bulldogs (23-7, 15-2 Big South) will attempt to extend a five-game winning stretch when visiting the Longwood Lancers (20-10, 12-5 Big South) on Saturday, February 25, 2023 at Willett Hall. This contest is at 4:30 PM ET on ESPN+.
Longwood vs. UNC Asheville Key Stats
- Out of eight games thus far this year, Longwood has played three with more than 138.5 points scored, its current matchup’s total.
- The Bulldogs have played in five games this season (55.6% of chances) in which the teams combined to score more than 138.5 points.
- Longwood and UNC Asheville combine to average 10.3 more points per game than the over/under of 138.5 set for this game.
- Longwood and UNC Asheville have seen their opponents average a combined 4.3 fewer points per game than the over/under of 138.5 set in this outing.
- The average over/under the Lancers have had set in matchups this season is 0.5 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under for UNC Asheville’s games this year is 5.6 more points than the point total of 138.5 in this outing.
Longwood vs. UNC Asheville Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, Longwood has won five out of the seven games in which it has been favored.
- Longwood has covered the spread four times this season (4-3-0).
- In games this season when favored by 4.5 points or more, Longwood has gone 4-2 against the spread.
- Games involving Longwood have hit the over three times out of nine chances this season.
- UNC Asheville has won in each of the two games it has played as underdogs this season.
- UNC Asheville has covered the spread six times in nine games with a set spread.
- In games it has played as 4.5-point underdogs or more, UNC Asheville has a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- This year, four of UNC Asheville’s games have gone over the point total.
- Spread Prediction:
UNC Asheville (+4.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
Longwood Key Players
- Isaiah Wilkins leads his squad in both points (12.9) and rebounds (5.8) per game, and also posts 1.5 assists. Defensively, he averages 1.1 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Walyn Napper posts a team-leading 3.5 assists per game. He is also putting up 9.7 points and 3.4 rebounds, shooting 42.1% from the floor.
- DeShaun Wade is averaging 9.5 points, 2.0 assists and 3.6 rebounds per contest.
- Zac Watson posts 7.7 points, 5.1 rebounds and 0.7 assists per game, shooting 60.3% from the floor.
- Michael Christmas averages 7.8 points, 3.7 rebounds and 0.5 assists per contest, shooting 46.2% from the field.
UNC Asheville Key Players
- Drew Pember paces the Bulldogs in scoring (20.4 points per game) and rebounding (9.4), and puts up 2.4 assists. He also posts 1.0 steal and 2.3 blocked shots.
- Tajion Jones gets the Bulldogs 14.9 points, 5.2 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game. He also averages 0.8 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
- Nicholas McMullen gets the Bulldogs 8.0 points, 5.3 rebounds and 0.6 assists per contest. He also delivers 0.5 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
- Jamon Battle gives the Bulldogs 6.7 points, 3.5 rebounds and 1.0 assists per game. He also posts 1.0 steal and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Caleb Burgess paces the Bulldogs in assists (4.5 per game), and averages 5.3 points and 1.9 rebounds. He also delivers 0.7 steals and 0.0 blocked shots.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!