NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Wednesday, March 8, 2023
- Time: 9:30 PM ET
- TV: SEC Network
- Where: Nashville, Tennessee
- Venue: Bridgestone Arena
- Line: LSU -1.5
- Point Total: 141.5
- Moneyline (To Win): LSU -129, Georgia +106
The No. 14 seed LSU Tigers (13-18, 2-16 SEC) will take the court in the SEC Tournament against the No. 11 seed Georgia Bulldogs (16-15, 6-12 SEC). The teams will face off Wednesday at 9:30 PM live on SEC Network.
LSU vs. Georgia Key Stats
- This season, LSU’s games have gone over 141.5 points scored, its current matchup’s over/under, five (out of 10) times.
- The Bulldogs games have gone over 141.5 total points scored in five of 11 total matchups this season.
- LSU and Georgia combine to average 5.4 fewer points per game than the over/under of 141.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 0.6 more points per game (142.1) than this game’s total of 141.5 points.
- The average point total in Tigers games this season is 3.4 fewer points than the total of 141.5 in this matchup.
- Georgia’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 140.1 points, 1.4 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
LSU vs. Georgia Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- LSU lost the only game it has played as the favorite this season.
- LSU has covered the spread in a matchup two times this season (2-8-0).
- LSU is winless against the spread when they are 1.5-point favorites or more (0-1).
- LSU’s games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times out of 11 chances this season.
- Georgia has been chosen as underdogs in seven games this year and has walked away with the win three times (42.9%) in those games.
- Georgia is 3-8-0 against the spread this year.
- Georgia has an ATS record of 3-4 when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Georgia have hit the over five times this year.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
LSU Key Players
- K.J. Williams paces his squad in both points (17.4) and rebounds (7.6) per contest, and also puts up 0.8 assists. Defensively, he posts 1.2 steals and 0.8 blocked shots.
- Derek Fountain posts 8 points, 5.5 rebounds and 0.8 assists per contest. Defensively, he puts up 1.1 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
- Adam Miller averages 11.8 points, 2.4 rebounds and 1.7 assists per contest, shooting 34.4% from the field and 31.7% from beyond the arc with 2.3 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Cam Hayes puts up 8 points, 2.5 rebounds and 2.3 assists per contest, shooting 40.1% from the field and 33.7% from beyond the arc with 1.2 made 3-pointers per game.
- Trae Hannibal puts up 6.3 points, 4 rebounds and 2.3 assists per contest, shooting 42.9% from the floor.
Georgia Key Players
- Justin Hill is putting up 8.5 points, 2.6 rebounds and 2.9 assists per contest, making 38.2% of his shots from the field.
- Kario Oquendo is posting 12.8 points, 2.6 rebounds and 0.6 assists per contest, making 39.3% of his shots from the floor and 26.8% from beyond the arc, with 1.2 treys per game.
- Braelen Bridges is putting up 8.5 points, 4.9 rebounds and 0.7 assists per game, making 56.4% of his shots from the floor.
- The Bulldogs receive 7 points, 2.6 rebounds and 0.2 assists per game from Jabri Abdur-Rahim.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!