NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, March 4, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN3
- Where: Riverdale, New York
- Venue: Draddy Gymnasium
- Line: Manhattan -1.5
- Point Total: 132.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Manhattan -128, Mount St. Mary’s +105
The Manhattan Jaspers (12-16, 10-9 MAAC) take on the Mount St. Mary’s Mountaineers (11-19, 7-12 MAAC) at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday in MAAC play. The matchup airs on ESPN3.
Manhattan vs. Mount St. Mary’s Key Stats
- Manhattan’s games have finished over 132.5 points scored, its current matchup’s over/under, six times (out of 10) this season.
- The Mountaineers have played in three games this year (27.3% of chances) in which the teams combined to score more than 132.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 1.2 fewer points per game (131.3) than this game’s total of 132.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 4.9 more points per game (137.4) than this matchup’s over/under of 132.5 points.
- The average total for Jaspers games this year is 5.9 more points than the over/under of 132.5 in this game.
- Mount St. Mary’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 130.3 points, 2.2 fewer than the point total in this matchup.