NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Wednesday, February 22, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: Big Ten Network
- Where: College Park, Maryland
- Venue: Xfinity Center
- Line: Maryland -16.5
- Point Total: 129.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Maryland -2000, Minnesota +900
The Maryland Terrapins (18-9, 9-7 Big Ten) will be trying to extend a nine-game home winning streak when hosting the Minnesota Golden Gophers (7-18, 1-14 Big Ten) on Wednesday, February 22, 2023 at Xfinity Center. It airs at 7:00 PM ET on BTN.
Maryland vs. Minnesota Key Stats
- Out of six games so far this year, Maryland has had three with over 129.5 points scored, its current matchup’s over/under.
- The Golden Gophers have played in five games this year (71.4% of chances) in which the teams combined to score more than 129.5 points.
- These teams average 132 points per game combined, 2.5 more than the total of 129.5.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 132.5 points per game, 3.0 more than the point total in this game.
- The average over/under the Terrapins have had set in matchups this year is 3.7 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for Minnesota this year is 1.9 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Maryland vs. Minnesota Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Maryland has split the two games it has played as a favorite this season.
- Maryland has covered the spread three times in six games with a set spread.
- This season, Maryland’s games have hit the over three times out of seven chances.
- Minnesota has been underdogs in seven games this season, however, it has failed to come away with a win in any of those games.
- Minnesota is 4-3-0 against the spread this year.
- This season, five of Minnesota’s games have gone over the point total.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Maryland Key Players
- Donta Scott is putting up 11.5 points, 1.5 assists and 6.2 rebounds per game.
- Hakim Hart averages 11.8 points, 4.4 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game. At the other end, he averages 1.1 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Julian Reese leads the Terrapins at 6.9 rebounds per game, while also posting 0.9 assists and 10.8 points.
- Ian Martinez is posting 5.7 points, 0.6 assists and 2.6 rebounds per contest.
Minnesota Key Players
- Ta’Lon Cooper is the Golden Gophers’ top assist man (5.8 per game), and he averages 10.0 points and 4.3 rebounds.
- Dawson Garcia leads the Golden Gophers in scoring (15.5 points per game) and rebounding (6.5), and averages 1.8 assists. He also averages 0.7 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
- Jamison Battle is posting 13.1 points, 3.8 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game, making 38.3% of his shots from the floor and 30.1% from beyond the arc, with 2.0 triples per game.
- Pharrel Payne gets the Golden Gophers 7.4 points, 4.9 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game. He also puts up 0.5 steals and 1.1 blocked shots.
- The Golden Gophers get 7.8 points, 2.9 rebounds and 0.3 assists per game from Joshua Ola-Joseph.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!