NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Sunday, February 26, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN2
- Where: Memphis, Tennessee
- Venue: FedExForum
- Line: Memphis -5.5
- Point Total: 152.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Memphis -232, Cincinnati +185
The Cincinnati Bearcats’ (19-10, 10-6 AAC) AAC schedule includes Sunday’s matchup with the Memphis Tigers (21-7, 11-4 AAC) at FedExForum. It begins at 2:00 PM ET on ESPN2.
Memphis vs. Cincinnati Key Stats
- Of six games so far this year, Memphis has had two with more than 152.5 points scored, its current matchup’s total.
- This season, three of the Bearcats’ 12 games have had a combined total higher than 152.5 points scored.
- The two teams average a combined 4.9 more points per game, 157.4, than this matchup’s total of 152.5 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 142.5 points per game, 10.0 fewer than the over/under for this matchup.
- The Tigers’ average point total in matchups this year is 153.2, 0.7 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average point total for Cincinnati this year is 5.7 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Memphis vs. Cincinnati Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, Memphis has won two out of the four games in which it has been favored.
- Memphis has covered the spread in a matchup two times this season (2-4-0).
- Memphis has not covered a spread when it is at least 5.5-point favorites (0-2).
- Memphis’ games have gone over the total twice out of 12 chances this season.
- Cincinnati has been victorious in one of the four contests it has been chosen as an underdog in this season.
- Cincinnati is 5-7-0 against the spread this season.
- In games it has played as 5.5-point underdogs or more, Cincinnati has an ATS record of 1-1.
- This year, Cincinnati’s games have hit the over six times.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Memphis Key Players
- DeAndre Williams posts a team-best 7.9 rebounds per contest. In addition, he’s putting up 17.4 points and 2.9 assists, shooting 54.2% from the field.
- Elijah McCadden posts 7.8 points, 4.0 rebounds and 1.4 assists per contest. Defensively, he averages 0.4 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Keonte Kennedy puts up 9.2 points, 2.6 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game, shooting 46.1% from the floor and 38.1% from downtown with 1.5 made 3-pointers per game.
- Chandler Lawson puts up 5.0 points, 4.4 rebounds and 0.8 assists per contest. Defensively, he posts 0.8 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
Cincinnati Key Players
- Landers Nolley II is averaging a team-best 16.4 points per game. And he is producing 5.8 rebounds and 2.7 assists, making 46.3% of his shots from the field and 41.7% from beyond the arc, with 2.6 triples per game.
- David Dejulius is the Bearcats’ top assist man (5.2 per game), and he posts 14.6 points and 2.1 rebounds.
- Viktor Lakhin is averaging a team-leading 7.0 rebounds per contest. And he is producing 12.4 points and 0.5 assists, making 62.4% of his shots from the floor.
- Jeremiah Davenport gets the Bearcats 9.9 points, 4.2 rebounds and 1.7 assists per contest. He also posts 0.8 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Mika Adams-Woods gets the Bearcats 9.1 points, 2.4 rebounds and 3.0 assists per contest. He also puts up 1.0 steal and 0.2 blocked shots.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!