NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Friday, March 3, 2023
- Time: 5:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Asheville, North Carolina
- Venue: Harrah’s Cherokee Center Asheville
- Line: Mercer -6.5
- Point Total: 135.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Mercer -263, Citadel +207
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Mercer vs Citadel, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Citadel Bulldogs (10-21, 5-13 SoCon) will try to stop a three-game losing skid when visiting the Mercer Bears (13-18, 6-12 SoCon) at 5:00 PM ET on Friday, March 3, 2023 at Harrah’s Cherokee Center Asheville. The matchup airs on ESPN+.
Mercer vs. Citadel Key Stats
- Mercer and its opponent have combined to score over 135.5 points, the current matchup’s point total, in five of 11 games this year.
- This year, seven of the Bulldogs’ 11 games have had a combined total higher than 135.5 points scored.
- Mercer and Citadel combine to average 2.0 more points per game than the total of 135.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 6.6 more points per game, 142.1, than this matchup’s over/under of 135.5 points.
- The average point total in Bears games this year is 1.3 more points than the total of 135.5 in this matchup.
- Citadel’s games this year have averaged a total of 142.7 points, 7.2 more than the point total in this matchup.
Mercer vs. Citadel Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Mercer has won four of the six games it has played as the favorite this season.
- Mercer has gone 6-5-0 against the spread this season.
- Mercer has a perfect 2-0 ATS record when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- This season, three of Mercer’s games have gone over the point total.
- Citadel has been an underdog in eight games this season and has come away with the win three times (37.5%) in those contests.
- Citadel is 4-7-0 against the spread this year.
- Citadel has an ATS record of 2-3 when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- Citadel’s games have gone over the total six times this season.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Mercer Key Players
- Jalyn McCreary is tops on the Bears with 15.2 points per contest and 5.5 rebounds, while also posting 0.5 assists.
- Luis Hurtado averages a team-leading 3.3 assists per contest. He is also putting up 7.4 points and 4 rebounds, shooting 44.4% from the field.
- Kamar Robertson posts 10.9 points, 2.4 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game, shooting 45.2% from the floor and 41% from beyond the arc with 1.5 made 3-pointers per game.
- Shawn Walker posts 8.8 points, 2.4 rebounds and 1.9 assists per contest, shooting 43.3% from the field and 39.1% from beyond the arc with 1.2 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Jah Quinones averages 5.7 points, 3.5 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game, shooting 41.9% from the floor.
Citadel Key Players
- Stephen Clark is No. 1 on the Bulldogs in scoring (16.6 points per game), rebounding (6.5) and assists (2.8), making 50.6% from the field. He also produces 0.9 steals and 1.8 blocked shots.
- The Bulldogs receive 15.2 points, 4.6 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game from Austin Ash.
- Elijah Morgan is posting 7.7 points, 3.1 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game, making 34.4% of his shots from the floor and 30.5% from beyond the arc, with 1.3 treys per contest.
- Madison Durr gives the Bulldogs 7.4 points, 3.3 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game. He also delivers 0.4 steals and 0 blocked shots.
- David Maynard is posting 4.9 points, 2.5 rebounds and 1.6 assists per contest, making 44.2% of his shots from the floor.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!