NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Thursday, March 23, 2023
- Time: 6:30 PM ET
- TV: TBS
- Where: New York City, New York
- Venue: Madison Square Garden
- Line: Michigan State -2.5
- Point Total: 137.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Michigan State -133, Kansas State +113
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Michigan State vs Kansas State, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The No. 3 Kansas State Wildcats (25-9) ready for a Sweet 16 matchup against the No. 7 Michigan State Spartans (21-12) on Thursday at 6:30 PM as the NCAA Tournament continues live from Madison Square Garden and airing on TBS.
Michigan State vs. Kansas State Key Stats
- Out of 11 games so far this year, Michigan State has played five with more than 137.5 points scored, its current matchup’s total.
- This year, seven of the Wildcats’ 10 total matchups have gone over 137.5 total points scored.
- These teams average 145.7 points per game combined, 8.2 more than the over/under of 137.5.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 135.9 points per game, 1.6 fewer than the point total in this game.
- The average over/under the Spartans have had set in matchups this year is 0.3 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for Kansas State this season is 6.9 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Michigan State vs. Kansas State Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Michigan State has entered the game as favorites five times this season and won four of those games.
- Michigan State is 4-7-0 against the spread this season.
- Michigan State has an ATS record of 2-2 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Michigan State’s games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times out of 10 chances this season.
- Kansas State has come away with three wins in the six contests it has been listed as the underdog this season.
- Kansas State has covered the spread six times in 10 games with a set spread.
- Kansas State is 2-3 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Kansas State have hit the over five times this season.
- Spread Prediction:
Kansas State (+2.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
Michigan State Key Players
- A.J Hoggard averages a team-leading 5.9 assists per contest. He is also putting up 12.5 points and 3.7 rebounds, shooting 41.3% from the floor.
- Joey Hauser puts up a team-best 7.1 rebounds per game. In addition, he’s registering 14.3 points and 1.8 assists, shooting 48.5% from the floor and 46.2% from downtown with 2.2 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Tyson Walker averages a team-leading 14.8 points per contest. He is also posting 2.5 rebounds and 2.8 assists, shooting 46.2% from the field and 40.7% from downtown with 1.7 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Jaden is putting up 9.6 points, 1.1 assists and 4 rebounds per contest.
- Mady Sissoko puts up 5.1 points, 6.2 rebounds and 0.5 assists per contest, shooting 61% from the field.
Kansas State Key Players
- Markquis Nowell leads the Wildcats in assists (7.8 per game), and puts up 17.1 points and 3.5 rebounds. He also puts up 2.4 steals (10th in college basketball) and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Keyontae Johnson leads the Wildcats in scoring (17.5 points per game) and rebounding (7), and averages 2.2 assists. He also posts 1.1 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- The Wildcats receive 10.3 points, 5.8 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game from Nae’Qwan Tomlin.
- Desi Sills is averaging 8.8 points, 3.6 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game, making 44.7% of his shots from the field.
- Cam Carter is posting 6.4 points, 2.9 rebounds and 1.5 assists per contest, making 37.1% of his shots from the floor.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!