NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, March 4, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- TV: SEC Network
- Where: Columbia, Missouri
- Venue: Mizzou Arena
- Line: Missouri -9.5
- Point Total: 148.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Missouri -476, Ole Miss +347
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Missouri vs Ole Miss, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Missouri Tigers (22-8, 10-7 SEC) will try to continue a three-game winning streak when they host the Ole Miss Rebels (11-19, 3-14 SEC) at 3:30 PM ET on Saturday, March 4, 2023 at Mizzou Arena. The game airs on SEC Network.
Missouri vs. Ole Miss Key Stats
- Missouri has played three games with more than 148.5 points scored, its current matchup’s total, this year.
- The Rebels and their opponents have combined to score more than 148.5 points in one game this season.
- Missouri and Ole Miss combine to average 0.9 fewer points per game than the over/under of 148.5 set for this matchup.
- Missouri and Ole Miss have seen their opponents average a combined 4.9 fewer points per game than the point total of 148.5 set in this matchup.
- The average total in Tigers games this year is 6.2 more points than the total of 148.5 in this game.
- Ole Miss’ games this season have averaged an over/under of 136.5 points, 12.0 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Missouri vs. Ole Miss Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, Missouri has been favored five times and won four of those games.
- Missouri has covered the spread three times this season (3-6-0).
- Missouri’s games have gone over the total twice out of seven chances this season.
- Ole Miss has been an underdog in five games this season and has come away with the win one time (20%) in those contests.
- Ole Miss has covered the spread three times in seven games with a set spread.
- Ole Miss is winless against the spread when it has played as 9.5-point underdogs or more (0-1).
- Ole Miss’ games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under four times this year.
- Spread Prediction:
Ole Miss (+9.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
Missouri Key Players
- Kobe Brown averages 15.9 points and 6.1 rebounds per game — both team highs. He is also averaging 2.6 assists, shooting 55% from the floor and 44.7% from downtown with 1.4 made 3-pointers per game.
- D’Moi Hodge is averaging 14.3 points, 1.6 assists and 3.7 rebounds per game.
- Noah Carter posts 9.2 points, 4 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game, shooting 47.8% from the floor and 30.3% from beyond the arc with 1 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Nick Honor is tops on his squad in assists per contest (2.7), and also posts 8.2 points and 1.7 rebounds. At the other end, he delivers 1.5 steals and 0 blocked shots.
- Sean East posts a team-best 2.7 assists per contest. He is also averaging 7.7 points and 2.2 rebounds, shooting 46% from the floor.
Ole Miss Key Players
- Myles Burns paces the Rebels in rebounding (5.9 per game), and averages 7.7 points and 1.3 assists. He also averages 2.3 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Jaemyn Brakefield is putting up 10.7 points, 5.8 rebounds and 1.7 assists per contest, making 53.9% of his shots from the field and 33.3% from beyond the arc, with 1 treys per game.
- Amaree Abram gives the Rebels 7.9 points, 2.1 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game. He also delivers 0.7 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Jayveous McKinnis is posting 5 points, 4 rebounds and 0.3 assists per contest, making 60.2% of his shots from the field.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!